Wife committing zina

Q: I can’t seem to get over my wife’s infidelity. This happened a year and few months ago. I can’t stop thinking about it and I feel so hurt. My heart can’t bare it. What can I do to get over this. I’m still with her and she is repenting for her sins. Is there a dua that will help me.


A: Think about the wrongs and mistakes that you have committed and how Allah Ta`ala has covered your faults and forgiven you. If she has repented and changed her ways, then Allah Ta’ala will forgive her.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)