Q: The dairy milk at my supermarket is not Halaal. What must I do?
A: Then don’t buy it.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I have a milk business , and I Used to mix WATER in my milk until my milk posses 45% fat , But I used to tell to my customer about this mixing of water , and when milk is low fat naturally , then I mix water in milk accordingly , so please tell me that is it legal to mix water or NOT in Islam
- if some one suck the milk from the breast of his wife after the birth of child and the milk goes down his(husband) troat then what is the kafara of this.
- I would like to know if working in a store that sell clothes, food, candies, wine, milk etc. be halaal earning if you are working as a cashier? What if the store doesn’t sell wine but has other haraam things like haraam candy and magazines will the earning be halaal?
- Assalam o alikum my mother saw a dream that she is carryin a pot full of milk for makin tea but then she comes to know that theres some fly or insect in it,, after some time she saw small lizard in milk and she thinks not to use the milk .please give tabeer to my dream? jazaakallah
- Assalam’alaykum In India many people who own buffaloes and are professional milk sellers inject the buffalo with oxytocin about 15-30 minutes before milking. Oxytocin causes the milk to be ‘let down’ in the collecting chamber or udder perhaps and then these people milk the buffaloes to obtain milk. It is generally hard to get milk without injecting Oxytocin. Is it permissible to drink such a milk? Regards
- My husband want to drink my breast milk. i m his wife. plz repy me that can i give her my milk? he is so insisting but i m not agree with him.