Partnership in a vending machine
Q: I am opening a business with a friend who will buy a vending machine with haram money and I will provide the chocolates, confectionery for the vending machine with my halaal money. Is this permissible and is the money made halaal for me?
A: It is halaal.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Selling electricity from a vending machine
- Can i install a vending machine that dispenses coke, juice water etc, in the mosque building, not officially the designated mosque area but near the washroom.
- Assalaamualaikum Q- A Nurse is working in Intensive care in Hospital,some patients Muslims and Non Muslims they are brain dead and are on live support Machine,after some time the Nurses are told that they have to switch the live support Machine off, but if the live support Machine is switched off the patient will die,will it be permissibe for the Muslim Nurse to switch off the live support Machine? Please provide answer with reference Jazakumullah.
- A person doing welding work at my house had left his welding machine of his own will in my garage for a month as there was work left and raw material was not available. Even though I told him to take his machine back with him, he did not take it since he had other machines. Unfortunately it was stolen from my house. The machine was costly. In the light of shari’a, am I liable to compensate him? Jazakallah Khair.
- Q: I have a question in regards to the machine operated knife which is used to slaughter animal. One method is the common type of machine slaughter that a rotating knife/mechanical blade is used. This machine is turned on and cuts the necks of the chickens continuously until it is turned off. Most Muftis have given fatwa regarding this type of machine slaughter. There is another type of machine which is also used at some slaughterhouses and is different from the machine commonly used. This machine has a button which is pressed down by a Muslim slaughterer who says Bismillah. The machine will only operate when the Muslim holds down the button. The Bismillah is recited by the slaughter man continuously as long as he is holding the button and this method is only applied on the missed chicken which happens only on 1 or 2 in 100 chicken separately because missing more than 1 chicken at one time is rare or impossible. The actual slaughtering is done by Muslim men holding the chicken’s neck and using the regular knife along with reciting the Bismillah. What is the ruling for using such a machine for Halal slaughter? Are the chickens which are slaughtered in this manner permissible to consume?
- Q: If a person has sperm on his underpants and trouser and does not wash it separately but just puts it in the washing machine as I know the washing machine washes three times, does the other clothes become impure?