Husband saying “we no more are in any relationship”
Q: If a husband utters that “we no more are in any relationship” two times in an outrageous state to his wife and then after three days he goes back to his wife. Does the talaaq take place? Or if not, is this something that we don’t need to worry about? Or if there is any specific treatment in this case, please suggest?
A: If the husband had intended divorce then a talaaq-e-baa’in had taken place.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- My sister in Pakistan got married 12 years ago. We just found out that her husband is homosexual and is having a physical relationship with a guy in Karachi. He also has physical problems due to which he cannot have intercourse with my sister. They do have 2 sons though. My sister is going through a tough time as she has some kidney disease and has to go through all this. Since her husband is a gay and does not have intercourse with her, she has started liking the doctor she was visiting. We got the doctor changed for her but she says she is still in love with him and wants to marry him. This is not possible as the doctor is 50 years old and already married with kids. Plus, the doctor does not want to marry her. Please tell us what to do in this situation. My brother-in-law says that he is willing to repent and is trying to get rid of this relationship. But he has been gay since he was 15 and now he is in his 40s. He says he has never been attracted to women. Should she take divorce?
- Wife saying to the husband “there is no relationship between you and me”
- Husband telling the wife “Me and you have no relationship”
- Asalam-wailaikum. I would be very thankful to you if you give me the answer to my query as soon as possible. I wanted to know that if a mature boy and mature girl have performed nikah with the consent of their parents, but because the girl is studying the girls parents dont want her to go to her husbands house and stay till she completes her course because it would be difficult for her to complete her course if she takes the household responsibility, and if her husband and husbands parents agree to this condition that they will not have any husband-wife relationship before marriage, will it be right according to islam for 2 people in nikah to stay away without any relationship for 3 years,when both have agreed. thank you Plz guide me to make the right decision as soon as possible. allah hafiz
- Dear Scholar: Assalam-o-Alaikum : I am suffering from a severe problem. My nikah was solemnized a year before but this marriage was not consummated. My husband went to Canada after one hour of our Nikah. We never met alone and this marriage was not consummated. Due to some problems which raised and could not be settled down. In October my husband said through an email that divorce paper are ready and I will send u soon. In December I received a divorce deed from my husband containing the statement ? Now this deed witness that, I the said do hereby divorce Almas Rashid pronouncing upon her Talak, Talak and Talak and by serving all connections of husband and wife with her forever and for good? My questions are: Q1: Is the procedure of divorce is same just like normal case as this marriage was not consummated (without any sexual relationship)? Q2: Is in such case its one divorce effective (as according to my information, it is counted as one in an un-consummed marriage)or it will be considered as tripple divorce effective(According to my husband his intention was of giving three divorces)? Q3: After receving the divorce deed, my husband said me through an email That I divorce u, I divorce u, I divorce u. When I was trying to convince him, that previously sent was one divorce. Will that be counted as 2nd or 3rd divorce? Plz reply me soon. Anxiously waiting for the answer. Plz guide me, as ur guidance can do a lot in my life. I want to continue my relationship and want to convince my husband. I will send ur answer to him with a hope to him direction. Plz plz plz help me
- Husband involved in a relationship with another man