Living in the same room with a Hindu
Q: My cousin is living with a Hindu girl in the same room. The room is adorned with idols and pictures. She keeps the Quraan Sharif on the same rack where idols and pictures are kept. To perform namaz she has to face that rack where idols and pictures are placed so she places a curtain in between. Is she wrong in anything and what else should she do?
A: She should either move out of that room or request that Hindu girl to leave the idols etc. in some other section of the house.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- assalam-v-lakum iam indian working in qatar . ihave a friend and he have many hindu friend some time he invited his friends to in dinner but when they are come to my room some of them are drunks and they r take foods with us i want to know that can i take food with hindu friend or it is not allowed in islam and what is the disadvantage to take food with hindu
- Near to college, in a room, Muslim students offer Zuhr salah in jamah with azan, but due to different times, few students come afterward and they also give azan and offer salah in jamah at the same room. So, is it allowed to do so at a same place, and also if that room is having any Hindu idol placed in it, is salah valid? What are the possibilities in this case, please focus?
- Q: I have a question regarding Inheritance. My grandfather had 5 sons and 2 daughters. He lived in a small house consisting of only one room. My two uncles were living in grandfather’s house, one occupied the room and another made a machaan. Two uncles moved out and got their own house. My father got job in army and moved from one place to another. Finally my parents decided to settle in another city. Out of the two uncles living in grandfather’s house, one moved to another house after his children got married. Only one uncle is living in this house with his youngest son. Elder son is well off and has got many houses but my uncle insists on living in this paternal house. Now comes the question of inheritance. My father moved out due to job and then settled in another city as per demands of family and children. Also the paternal house is very small, that’s why one uncle decided to move to his son’s house. Now when my father and others demand their share in the house, the uncle living in this house is not willing to sell it or give share to his brothers/brother’s family. He says that as everyone moved out and only he is living in this house then there is no share for others. Out of the 7 children, only 3 are living including my father. Both the daughters and 2 brothers are dead. This inheritance issue is causing bad blood between brothers and brother’s children. I request you to reply as soon as possible as what should be the solution to this problem.
- I m 20 years Muslim girl nd my name is samiya n m frm India. I m engagd with my mum’s cousin bro since 5 yrs bt i m in a relationship wid a Hindu guy. v r truly in love wd each other nd want to marry each other. bt my parents r nt accepting my relationship. thus i did istikhara nd my question was with whome i’ll get married? 1st day i saw a hindu guy in my dream fighting with me…. 2nd day i saw nothing on my dream bt on 3rd day i saw a snake in my dream it was crawling on me nd i frightnd bt snake said i”ll not harm u.. after that another snake enttered in my house nd he goes towards my living room. I went there along wid my elder sistr to see dt snake bt it was disappeard nd swastik (hindu religious sign) was there on sofa nd floor after that i saw a snake again and my elder sister killed that snake. after that i woke up nd got scared… Can u plz tell me wat is the meaning of these dreams?? I was very confused at that time aftr a month again i did istikhara nd my question was same. That time i saw me and my boyfriend were riding on a bike 2nd day i saw me and my boyfrnd were making love with each other in a hoouse 3rd day again it was the same thing happining in my dream. I am very much confused. What should i do?? I dnt want to leave him i hd done abortion few months ago. I truly love him. Plz guide me and tell me whats d right path for me and also tell me what does these istikhara dreams meant?
- Assalam-o-Alaikum We are living in Oman and hare are Hindu and Christian chefs in almost all the hotels. Please advice. Though it is an Islamic Country and meat, chicken will be halal 1. Can we eat food prepared by Hindu? 2. Can we eat food prepared by Christian?
- Living with a Hindu