Getting involved with the opposite gender

Q: I am in great distress. I am involved in some illegal​ affairs with the opposite gender and although I try my best, I cannot get away from it. Mufti sahab I’m very tensed. Sometimes I feel like dying. That person also tells me to back off but i’m in great distress.


A: Make nikaah.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)