Giving da’wah to females
Q: Is it permissible to give da’wah to a female via email and only convey Islam and speak about nothing else and have no other form of contact?
A: Let a female do this.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Question: Assalamualaikum, Can you please explain the Islamic ruling in regards to females cutting their hair. As I understand it, it is permissible for females to cut their hair as long as they are not carrying styles that imitate the males. Also is there a ruling that states that a females hair should be all one length? Therefore fringes etc would be unacceptable, Islamically? Jazakallah!
- 1. What is the sunnah way of clipping hand and toe nails. 2. Is it ok for females to not cover their hair infront of their mehrems (father, brothers ) while inside the house. Because I have heard that the angels dont come to such a place where females are with uncovered heads.
- 1) can two females kiss each other on lips? .. 3) to what extent can 2 females have physical relationship with each other?
- Asalamoalaikum. Do muslim females have to cover their hair infront of non muslim females? Is it allowed to ask a non muslim female to wax the forearms of a muslim female?
- Giving non-mahram females a lift
- Please can you advise if the following question posed and answered is correct? Especially the point mentioned that it is haraam for females to spend a night without a Mahram even if the journey is less than 78km.Question; Is it permissible for a woman to travel for more than 78km without a mahram?Answer; Aishah (R.A) reports that had Nabi (Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam) witnessed the condition of women today (period just after the demise of Nabi Sallalahu Alayhi Wasaalm) he would certainly have prohibited them from the Masaajid, as the women of Bani Israeel were prohibited. (Bukhari). When the above Hadith prohibits women going to Musjid because of fitnah, there will be no absolute not leeway for women travelling without a Mahram. It is Haraam for females to spend the night without a Mahram even if the journey is less then 78km.And Allah knows best.Also can you please give the shariah ruling on a group of females going on a weekend trip within 78km?