My sister married in 2009, but she has not yet conceived. Everytime her pregnancy ends in miscarriage. Please guide.
Q: My sister married in 2009, but she has not yet conceived. Everytime her pregnancy ends in miscarriage. Please guide.
A: Tell her to recite the following dua seven times after the five daily Salaah.
رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِن لَّدُنكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Can I perform the aqeeqah for my niece? My sister recently gave birth to a baby girl that she conceived with a Hindu boy
- THIS IS MY SIXTH EMAIL: ———————- Assalam U Alikum, Respected Sir, I Got married On August 19 ,2007 in Kashmir & Since I am working in Dubai.I Got my wife to Dubai and accompanied her back to kashmir during her pregnancy ,She delivered a baby on May 07 ,2008.Again after the delivery of Child ,i got her again to Dubai In sept 2008 .She started coughing in december and as usual i took her to Various hospitals and at last when doctors and we decided ,i took her to kashmir for treatment. After quite long treatment she expired on March 04 ,2009. Now & Then my In-Laws started making accusations against me like i am alcoholic , and various such accusations ,which happened to be false. Now i want to Know who is the Custodian of Child & what is the solution for Property. My Mother,Sister are alive and My Mother-In-Law is dead but my Sister in law ,father in law are alive. Please let me know who is the custodian of Child and how property will divide.
- My sister was married in 2008. She is pregnant and her husband is not aware about her pregnancy. Last week, we have received a letter. In the letter her husband mentioned three time talaq and signature of a Maulana and two other persons. Now we have confusion about validity of this talaq. Could you please guide us in this issue? Will this talaq be valid after delivery? Please suggest.
- I have been married for four years Alhamdulillah and I have never been pregnant. My husband and I found out before eid ul adha that I was 5 weeks pregnant but I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. It was heart breaking for both of us. While I was pregnant I saw a dream in which I saw blood and I started crying. And exactly a few days after I suffered a miscarriage. I also dreamt that my husband and I and a little boy is performing tawaaf of the Kaabah and some woman asks me who this little boy is and I tell her that he’s my son. She says that you will have a daughter the following year. I often at night see some dark shapeless creature watching me at the side of my bed and it scares me. Before my miscarriage when I was 5 weeks pregnant I saw two dark shadows near my pillow side. Although miscarriage is a test from Allah but these black shadows scare me. Can you answer me are they shayateen trying to scare me or something else. Please answer what both my dreams mean? My mother and I have seen so many dreams of me having a baby but I have not had a successful pregnancy. I have gone into depression many times after loosing my baby. Please help.
- As Salam Alay Kum, Please guide me with reference to Shariah, I am in love and physical ralation ship with a lady who is married and not yet divorce, but she is pregnant with my child, her husband was in jail for long time and since then she is trying to get Khula from him but everytime he refuse and the case is going on in Family court in Mumbai, because of her husband contact with goondas no Qazi is ready to get involve in this issue, now my worry is that I cant marry her because she is already married and hence my child becomes illegal which is hurting me and I am always praying to Allah that show mw the right path and help me to get married to her so we can live together rest of our life with no sins in our heart, Please tell me how to get married to her before she deliver the baby. Awaiting for your response. Thankyou. Allah Hafiz.
- I saw a dream in early morning that we are getting ready to go to a function for my elder sister’s pregnancy. My elder sister got married 4 months back and stays with her in laws (Mother and father in law). Her husband is in UK and till date my sister could not get the visa to go to UK to stay with her husband. Can I know the meaning of this dream?