Making Towbah

Q: I am in a lot of trouble. My son was 21 years old. He is unmarried and he did a big mistake with a foreign girl. My son did sex for the first time. It is a big gunnah. Please give me a solution to have forgiveness from Allah Ta’ala.


A: He should repent sincerely, and encourage him to get into nikaah as soon as possible and he should link up to some righteous experienced mashaayikh. They will guide him as to how he should program his life.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)