Water splashing on one’s feet when making istinja
Q: Sometimes during Istinja water drops fall on my feet during cleaning. I’m not sure if it’s clean or unclean water. What should I do as I’m in doubt?
A: If you are in doubt, wash that area.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Doubts with regards to dirty water from the toilet splashing on one’s body
- If you do not use water for istinja is salah invalid? I have done istinja with toilet paper for some years now.
- Q: I went to the toilet and I saw an impurity on the shower with which we do istinja. I did not have an option so I tried to avoid the impurity and used it as I was not clean and couldn’t get up. Though while cleaning my hand touched that area and some of it came on my hand. Avoiding everything I managed to clean myself and put the shower back. While putting the shower back a few drops of water from my hands usually fall on the floor. I’m not aware whether I stepped on those drops or not as I was cleaning the shower from the impurity. I then poured water on my feet I was wearing slippers and I poured water on my feet near the drain as there was no place to wash feet. I am not aware whether the water went till the base of my slipper to clean the water drops of that fell on the slipper base. I then stepped on the water left from the pouring and went out. I’m worried that what if I have spread impurity in the house by walking with those slippers as the dirt from the slipper like mud etc was still there and I’m not sure if the impure water drops have been cleaned or not. Is my house impure by stepping on the water near the drain from the pouring?
- AssalamoAlykum the toilet water is high and lots of splashing occurs i try to guard my self as much as i can but usually when i urinate tiny particles splash back onto me when i do istinja for urinating, i am forced to also clean my back passage because that is where the urine splashes usually fall. my question is, when i do istinjaa, the water i use for istinjaa falls to the bottom of the toilet(which has already been flushed so the water in it is not dirty) and water splashes back on me. Would that water be najis? Since i heard if the water’s smell/taste doesent change, it is pure. the water in the toilet doesent seem to change, so is the water splashing back pure? I try my best but there is no way possible to guard against such splashes. I often have to resort to taking showers, either from urine splashing, or water used for istinjaa splashing. Please help me because i have been praiyng lately with istinja water splashing back and i try to avoid waswas and try my best but some things i can not control, and Allah says he will not put on us a buren we can not handle. Please help me.Almighty Allah will reward you!
- What is sunnah way of doing istinja passing nijasah? I have read in Ma’ariful Hadith that the holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) would take some stones with him to do istinja then he wash with water. So by doing istinja with water we have to touch our private part especially by passing urine.
- Water splashing on one’s hand after istinja