Q: Is there any way to take a loan in an Islamic way? What about Islamic banks?
A: Refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/7707
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Can Muslims work in banks, such as asset management and corporate banking. We all know that the banks (non-Islamic) are the centres of interest; so any job in a bank is likely to be haram. Also, the culture in a bank is very materialistic and secular and bank employees are always thinking about making money and surrounding themselves with material things. I feel that working in non-Islamic bank is prohibited for Muslims. Is this view correct?
- I am a chartered accountant by profession and have been facing a dilemma. During my articleship (on job training) I have been mostly posted at different types of financial institutions. Now that I have decided to enter the industry, my CV shows significant experience of banking and other financial institutions. This has resulted in most of the job offers being made by different banks to me. In this regard, what I want to ask is (i) Is there any permissibility for working as an employee with the bank in the capacity of an accountant or auditor? (ii) What is your view on Islamic banks and is it allowed to join an Islamic bank in the above-mentioned capacities?
- My question is On Islamic Banking.These days a number of Islamic Banks are in operation,all claimimg to be operating purely on Islamic principles. Tell me your opinion and investigation on this current issue of Islamic Banking. Can we participate in their different products like, car financing, house finanacing, taking loans etc.
- Could you kindly tell me whether Islamic banks are halal if I decide to buy a house? As far as I know even Islamic banks are not 100% halal. How do I know which Islamic banks are genuinely Halal, what are the signs?What do I need to to consider? Most of them claim to be Islamic and according to sharia law but it is sad to know that it is the same as taking riba at the end.
- Assalam o alaikum 1-We dont have Islamic banks in Bangalore or in many parts of India. How to have our transactions without banks? Most of the banks are with interest transactions. Advise me about the mode of transactions. Why cant you (Muftis) influence the influential muslims to start Islamic banks and advise them to generate halal money. I am only listenibg about -Riba is haram.But we are involved in the system.To come out with the system of Riba- we have to create our own banking (with suceess) and give example for the community. If you have successful Islamic bank example, kindly inform.
- How the islamic backs function…2) How can one save taxes if there are no islamic banks.