Jumuah Salaah on the premises of an Islamic Bank
Q: I was travelling in a foreign country and had to perform Jummuah Salaah at a Jamaat Khana on the premises of an “Islamic bank”. Is my Salaah valid?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamu Alikkum, We have Islamic Bank here in UAE Providing Loan for Purchasing the Car, If we intersted in one car(Whether new or second hand) we should go to the bank with the seller(if new the dealer details and qutation from the dealer), then the bank will purchase the car from the seller or dealer and will sell to us with a certain profit, and the total amount(original price the profit taken by the bank) can be paid in installments. may i know this loan is islamic?(As the bank is not a car dealer or an auto dealer) Working in such an islamic bank is halaal?, particularly on this section. Thank You, Jazakallah Kheir
- Can Muslims work in banks, such as asset management and corporate banking. We all know that the banks (non-Islamic) are the centres of interest; so any job in a bank is likely to be haram. Also, the culture in a bank is very materialistic and secular and bank employees are always thinking about making money and surrounding themselves with material things. I feel that working in non-Islamic bank is prohibited for Muslims. Is this view correct?
- A mass Jumuah was recently held.Another sister refused to attend the Jumuah salaah as she says that women cannot perform Salaah behind men in Jamaat
- I am currently working for a bank, and I know at a basic level that you’re not allowed to work in bank due to Interest. This is not an Islamic bank. All that I am doing is checking if the customer has filled in the form right and sending a letter back to the customer, letting them know what is happening about the bank account. I don’t deal with the money or the financial aspect of this. Also is it allowed for a cleaner or someone concerning the food aspects to work at a bank? I was wondering what is the Islamic rule or law concerning someone working at a bank, and is it right for me to still work for them?.
- In our village we have a belief that women’s Jumuah jamah is prohibited in Masjid where all men do Jumuah. Now some people they call themselves as Salafi/Mujtahids tell that women Jumuah Jamah is women’s right and Islam allows that. With the help of some hadith they are telling that it has been there during our Prophet’s (SAW) time. What is the Islamic view towards women Jumuah Jamah?
- Not performing Jumuah Salaah due to employment in a bank