Father watching inappropriate things on Youtube
Q: My father is watching inappropriate things on YouTube. I really want to stop him as I am aware of the punishment of these sins. What should I do?
A: Conduct ta`leem at home in the mornings and evenings and encourage him to also participate as well as engage in some recitation of the Qur’aan daily.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I came home and found my son watching this music video by a Turkish/American music group: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myb3IwDCenc There is a woman dancing in niqab, and also a man in niqab playing an electric guitar! I was shocked. I told my son that these are both haram, but my son insisted there was nothing in the Quran about it. What should I tell him?
- Watching poetry on youtube
- What do you say about watching porn movies? Is watching them haraam or gunaah-e-kabeera?
- After the demise of my father I came to know that even a needle is divided. My father made so many things specifically for us (we sisters) to use like bed, bed sheet, mattress, study table etc. After consulting we found that these things will also come under division. The share holders according to shariah rules are wife, daughters (05), brothers (02) and sisters (02). There is no son.My questionIf all these also comes under estate, then whether the clothes and books that my father gave me to use will also come under estate?If the cloths, towel, bed sheets will not come then why the bed and all which my father made for us is not our own and comes in estate to divided?My father gave us clothes and towel, bed sheets, mattress when we were going to hostel for higher studies. Will these things given to us, will become part of estate?Under the light of above questions, what about those things that he made specifically for his daughters marriage purpose, though the daughters are unmarried.A few of the things my father before his death kept solely, in the name of his daughters like wise few suitcases, some utensils, beds, racks, almira, etc. These things were always used by us daughters only. Will these things also come sunder estate? If so why, because in that case the dresses he bought for us will also come under estate?My uncle helped my respected father 25 years back with some amount to buy a house.Now he is claiming 50% in that house. My uncle never did claim such during my fathers life. Now he is claiming after my father’s death with us. Is he true/justified…
- My uncle financially helped my father in buying a house in which we are currently living 32 years back without telling that he is giving loan to my father He is living in uk and in these 32 yrs also he never talked about this or about other money he gave to my father. Now after 3 yrs of my fathers death when we want to sell this property he is asking 50 percent of the money showing one letter inwhich my father has written to him that his name will also be in deed. But my father for the whole life told that this is his property and his brother has only helped him. What is sharaii ruling in this situation?Does uncle shariatan has any right on this property?We are ready to give if shariat says that he has right otherwise not and he is father has intentionally cut his name from the deed and so he can go to the court also. I know nothing about these things. I only that my father was not liar. What should I do?
- Is WATCHING right things that is islamic channel and fully lawful things like debate on islamic topics etc on TV is right or wrong. if we use TV for right purpose and watch halaal things like lectures on islam is right or wrong. without watching unlawful thing that is song movies etc