Having relations more than once in one night
Q: I want to know that how many times can a man have sexual intercourse with his wife in one night? If he does it more than one time, does he need to make ghusal for the same amount of times (he did intercourse)?
1. How much both can comfortably endure.
2. It is preferable.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- What type of eveidence should be required to charge an adultery on woman? like whether four men see that particular female having sexual intercourse. or having relations with other men out of Islamic boundries like in a separate or going out alone with other man. If one wife is found guilty of having lewdness relations with other men then is he liable to give dower (Meher) at the time of divorce.
- I would like your help please in clarifying our dilema. My husband and I married and 2 nights later, he came home high from smoking Marijuana. I was 7 weeks pregnant and had been losing blood that morning and went to the hospital for a scan. The scan showed a possible ectopic pregnancy (in the Tube). When I tried to explain what had happened at the hospital, he just stared at the tv and laughed (saying he was laughing at the movie). I was extremely upset at his manner while under the influence of this drug and I shouted at him and said some unnecessary things, he became very angry and said talaq 3 times. I started to cry saying that I was very emotional over the hormones with being pregnant and also very worried at losing blood and after seeing the scan. I just felt he was very insensitive in the circumstances and so I became angry with him. I am now still living with him and he has also had sexual relations with me since this night. We have read on numerous websites varying accounts of saying talaq 3 times in one night and are confused what is right or wrong now, especially under our circumstances and of him being under the influence of marijuana, unreasonably angry and with me losing blood and being pregnant at the time. Does it count as one divorce this night?
- Can a married women have relations with other than his husband, can she have sex with a person who is INTO husband’s blood relations.
- Q: It has been 24 days since my last monthly period. I normally have a 26 to 28 days gap though sometimes I come on after 24 or 25. My question is I saw a drop of blood on the 24th day in the night then nothing the next day till night and in the night 25th day I saw a drop again and today is the 27th and I have not seen anything. Is it permissible for me to have intercourse with my husband?
- Q: I had done istikhaara not for myself but for a friend to see whether the person she wanted to get married to is the right one for her or not. She didn’t want to do it herself as she had once tried but her emotions came in the way. On the first night I had a dream of something that was totally not related to the incident. On the second and third night I do not remember what had happned. On the fourth night I had a dream but did not remember what had happened when awakening and with no feeelings in the heart. On the fifth night I had a dream where I had seen the person I will probably marry in the future with red clothes on. I had done research where it said that when seeing red it is bad and green and white are good signs. Now does this mean that he is not right for me as I had the dream or because my intention was that I’m doing it for that girl that the person she wants to marry is not right for her. On the sixth and seventh night I did have a dream but cannot remember it.
- I live in UK. Last week one of aur friend came up with a really important/interesting issue which we all were unaware of. One of his friend is getting married. The girl which is to be his wife is actually the daughter of the woman, his friend has sexual relations in past. But now they are having no such relationship. And due to family relations he is getting married with that woman’s daughter. So will this marriage will be valid or not? In simple word is it valid to get married with the daughter of a woman which you had sexual relations in past? Awaiting your reply.