Mother in-law putting burfee in the daughter in-law’s mouth
Q: Does the practice of the mother in law putting burfee in the daughter in laws mouth at the time of her proposal have any basis in Islam?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- My mother sister’s little daughter is my razai sister (feeded milk of my mother in childhood) Can I marry with my mother sister’s elder daughter?
- A man left behind his wife, 3 daughters, 1 son after his death. In his estate there is plot of land of 97×78=7566sqft area. In which from one side a house is present on about 61×40=2440 sqft area. According to shariah the division of land will be wife=945.75sqft, each daughter=1324.05sqft, and son 1324.05×2=2648.10sqft. But before the distribution of estate 3rd daughter died leaving behind her husband, 2 daughters, mother, 2 sister, 1 brother. According to shariah (I am not sure) the estate of 3rd daughter will be divided in 13 equal parts, in which 2 parts will go to mother and rest 9 parts will be in 2 daughter and husband portion. According to this 203.7 sqft from 3rd daughter’s estate will become part of mother’s portion i.e. mother’s portion will be 945.75+203.70 sqft and portion of husband and daughters of 3rd daughter(who died) of the deceased will be 1324.05-203.7=1120.35 sqft. Q1: When ever distribution is done is it mandatory to distinctly clarify the part of each share holder? Q2: If yes for Q1 then for 3rd daughter what will done? Her husband’s and daughter’s portion will be clarified i.e. 1120.35 sqft and mother’s part of 203.70 sq ft OR 3rd daughter’s portion of 1324.05 sqft. Q3: Mother wants to distribute her portion of 945.75 and 203.7 among her children who are alive. Then she has decided to give 50% of her share to her son and 25% each to her daughters. Is it necessary for her clarifying each part before giving her share to any of her son or daughter? Q4: whether area’s of share holders can be shown according to following:…
- Is it permissible in Islam to marry the daughter of my own mother’s sister’s daughter’s daughter?
- My Husband’s mother is a non Muslim and lives as a lesbian. I don’t want to be seen in the road with her and do not like going there, nor do I want to send my daughter. My husband thinks I don’t like his mother but it’s the fact that her lifestyle is disgusting and I am trying to protect my daughter from this. Am I wrong in not wanting to be associated with her and don’t allow my daughter to go there without my husband or myself?
- Question: Assalamualaikum My mother is still alive. 1. My mother has inherited a house from her mother, we are six sisters and one brother who has already passed on. He has left behind a son and daughter. If my mother sells the house now and shares the money will my brother’s children inherit from the money? 2. If my mother passes on and then we sell the house. Will they then inherit from the proceeds of the sale? 3. Can my mother use her discretion or is she obliged to give an equal share to all entitled? 4. My brother passed on and is survived by the following people: Wife, mother, 1 son, 1 daughter and six sisters. My brother left assets worth R200 000,00. Please inform me of the percentage and value of the shares accordingly. Wassalaam
- If some one had physical relationship with both mother and daughter at same time but they are not aware about it. But he has stopped making physical relation with mother any more. Now the question is that can he do nikah with daughter legally? He has told to the daughter he had relation with her mother in past but still the daughter wants to marry with him, and she says if you ask Allah the Almighty for forgiveness He will forgive you, if you do not repeat your sin again. Is that possible as per the Shariah to have nikah with the daughter?