Husband and wife shaving each other
Q: Can a man remove hair in the private parts of his wife and vice versa?
A: We do not say that this is haraam, however this is not in keeping with respect and shame.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I have three wives and my third wife has one daughter of age 10 years from her first husband and she took Khula Eight year before from her first husband. Since that time her daughter is staying with my third wife, her husband did not see her daughter till date and he did not pay any money for her daughter. I married with my third wife in 2008 and by the grace of Allah I am paying all expenses for my third wife and her daughter. My questions are 1. First husband is liable to ask possession of his daughter at any time in life? 2. If he demand possession of his daughter then what to do in this regards? 3. What will be my status with regards to my wife’s daughter in terms of Mahram?
- 1.I just have a daughter four mnths ago alhamdulillah and i`m confused about shaving her head i wanted to ask you if this is fard or sunnat…2. i have not paid her aqiqa yet so my quiestion is how much time do i have to pay her aqiqa since she is 4 months already…3. I read in some book that if a husband hits his wife without any good reason she is allowed to leave the husband and that ALLAH will not punish her since she was being hit by her husband without justification, is this true?
- when wife and husband want to take divorce then who has to take the responsibility of their children,wife or husband?wife says i want my children and husband says i want my children.if the children are given to wife as per her wish,is it necessary for the husband to pay maintenance to the wife to take care of the children.what does islam say?plaese kindly reply.
- Wife did not get any support (moral or relational) neither from her husband nor from husband’s family members. Wife is now pregnant (7 months) and is at her mothers home. Husband did not visit her any time during pregnancy. Wife has developed hatredness against her husband and his family members. Now she wants to take divorce (khula). What does shariyat Say?
- Wife leaves her husband a number of times,sometime without asking,has even went on Hajj with her brother she simply informed her husband and did not ask for any permission husband did not objected or rather remained silent for it was a matter of Hajj ,then there is the issue of three daughters involved. so its prudent not to separate , beside there are no other issues . Husband and wife and have now chosen not to interfere in each others work , both now earn separately and do not share with each other , is the husband still obliged for the upkeep [ nan-nafqa ] of her wife.? Q2- Is it true Imam Ghazali has said, in a similar situation [ wife leaving husband without asking permission ] husband is released from the burden of nan-nafqa?
- Q: A father of the husband while separated from his wife wrote a divorce letter which the husband signed and gave it to a third party.Some time later the husband decided to destroy the letter. Later on the husband and wife reunited. The wife had no knowledge of the letter and was informed of the letter only after she was reunited with her husband. Many years have passed by. Where does this marriage stand according to Quraan and Sunnah?