Does sinning break one’s wudhu?
Q: If a person is in the state of wudu and does a sin would his wudu break? If so even if you do a minor sin?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- My question pertains to wudhu before salah. I want to ask that if I perform my wudhu half at home and half after going to the mosque immediately will it be valid? And also my another question is that how many maximum salah can I offer with a single wudhu supposing the fact that in the course of time nothing such thing has been done to nullify or break the wudhu. I will be highly obliged if answered soon.
- I am a 22 year old girl. I notice small amount of leucorrhea every day though being a medical student I know this amount is physiological (normal amount, not due to any disease) does it break my wudhu? I always wash it and make my wudhu but when I am in journey it creates a big problem. Usually I make wudhu before every namaz after washing leucorrhea which is mostly less than 1 rupee amount but while traveling it is difficult. Is there any ruling where I can offer my namaz without washing it off and making new wudhu especially when I am traveling?
- If someone has some blood or pus that has only come out of the pimple , Will the wudhu break because of this or will the wudhu remain intact?
- What level of bleeding will break wudhu? What is meant exactly by “flowing” blood and will it break wudhu?
- 1) Its 4am and now I am in the state of impurity. I didn’t do anything but for boys it happens naturally. So I just woke up from my deep sleep and fajr will be aftr 1 hour and 30 mins and I am confused what to do. Can I just perform ghusl by washing off the impurities and then washing my whole body with the niyyat of ghusl? Do I need to make wudhu too? It will take me 20 minutes to wash my entire body so can I just wash my body and then sleep and then when I wake up for fajr then make wudhu and pray? Is this allowed in islam?2) Sometimes while doing ghusl a lot of negative doubts arise in my mind and then it takes me around 30 to 40 minutes to finish. Please help me out.3) Does my wudhu break while chatting to a girl who is my friend and just friend no girl friend. And the chat is decent no bad things.4) Will sweating break my wudhu?
- Does kufr break wudhu? If a person says or does something that kicks him from Islam then make shahada, can he pray if he had wudhu before getting kicked out of Islam or while he was out?