Wazifa for visa

Q: My question to you is that my husband is from Pakistan and we had given his case to the home office for spouse visa. The home office rejected it. We then appealed and they did not accept the appeal but called us to the court! Is there anything we can read to get them to give my husband indefinite stay and and other dua that I can read so that when we apply for a council house they give us a good house in a good area near a mosque and shops etc. Does reading surah ikhlas 21 times help at all?


A: Recite the attached two duas after your five daily Salaah. You may also recite Surah ikhlaas 21 times if you wish.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)