Should one say “Yaa Allah aap” or “Yaa Allah tu” when making dua in Urdu?
Q: What is the correct way of making dua in Urdu? Should we say “Yaa Allah aap?” or “Yaa Allah tu?”
A: Whichever words are used, but it should be with the deepest respect.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I know that the holy Quran is the kalam of Allah. It was in Arabic when revealed and is written in Arabic and read in Arabic. But what if someone writes the whole Quran exactly in English, Urdu or some other language? Will it still be the kalam of Allah and will it be Quran?
- Q: We hear that Allah does, nothing happens without Allah’s command etc. If we move our hand it is Allah that has commanded it to move. So what I am confused about is does this mean that when a person commits sin is this Allah that is making him sin also? Please can mufti explain this concept to me?
- Q: Is this Hadith authentic? “Whoever reads Surah Ikhlas 100,000 times would have bought himself from Allah, and a caller from Allah will announce in heaven and on earth: ‘verily, so-and-so has been set free by Allah, so whoever owes him anything, let him claim it from Allah.'”
- Just like any other female Muslim that has aged, I too get vaginal discharge every single day. And because of this, I renew my istinja and wudhu 5 times a day. My mom has told me that making istinja too much can cause harm especially when I perform it every day 5 times. And because of this, I have been researching online for a very long time and most answers are from IslamQa. They say that it is pure but one should renew her wudhu. Now, I found a site written by a woman stating that Allah (SWT) nor did the Prophet (SAW) ever mention that normal discharge breaks wudhu. Also, Allah (SWT) Himself stated that He does not want to burden us and make religion hard to practice. Allah intends for you ease, and He does not want to make things difficult for you. [2:185 ] Can I make my prayer without making wudhu when I experience discharge?
- Currently I am making up all my missed Saums (Fasting ) from the previous years. Now,in the 3rd week of Dec’2007,I am going for 40 Days Jamat, InshaAllah. Now, on those 40 days, shall I keep “Nafl Roza Intention” or keep making up my “missed Saum Intention.” Please advise ? I was reading this Hadith, so the above question came to my mind. “Whoever keeps fast for one day while out in the path of Allah, Allah will (certainly) keep him from the fire of Jahannam a distance of seventy years in place of that one day. (Bukhaari and Muslim) ———— Also please advise Top 5 things (Amaal) I should do in my 40 Days Jamat. Zazak Allah.
- Asslam o alaikum i want to keep my baby,s name Abdul Ali.can we keep the name Ali with abdul, as i read this name in quran as Allah,s name. what is the right spelling for this name? and in urdu how we can write it? jazak allah kheyr