I loved a girl since one year and she also loves me but the problem is that she is of Hindu religion and I want to make nikaah to her. Can I do so without the interference of her parents?
Q: I loved a girl since one year and she also loves me but the problem is that she is of Hindu religion and I want to make nikaah to her. Can I do so without the interference of her parents?
A: The Qur’an has prohibited marrying idol worshippers. Hence it is haraam for you to marry a Hindu. The nikaah will not be valid and one will perpetually be living in zina.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I am a 25 year old boy and I like one of my distant cousin who works in a metro city in India. I want to marry her as she is religious, loving, caring and perfect in each way as per my and my parents’ requirements. The problem is that I tried to seek my parents’ permission and realized that they are not agreeing to this proposal. The girl’s father is my father’s maternal cousin but they are very poor and they barely manage through help from other relatives. They do not have any income of their own and the girl lives alone in the city where she works for past one year. I do not feel anything wrong with that as I have been in touch with her through email and phone and I feel she is best for me in all aspects. I have talked to her parents as well and there seems to be no other problem. I want to help their family too in a way by marrying her. I just do not know if I should try to persuade my parents further for this or let it go? Please advise.
- My primary aim in life is to die a muslim with the Kalemaah on my lips. My problem is this:I have hindu girl friend (i know it is a sin to even get into such a relationship). We have agreed that she would be accepting Islam wholeheartedly after nikaah.
- Zaid was attracted towards a girl who was Christian, they both were in love, girl loved him she recited kalimah and wanted to be full Muslim. She also started hijab, covering her face and body completely by the grace of Allah. Zaid made her this. The mother of that Christian girl also tried to catch the attention of Zaid and Zaid did zina with the mother of that girl. Now Zaid is asking for forgiveness with Allah and pray regularly. The girl never knew that Zaid had sex with her mother, her mother also said she is sorry and does not blame Zaid for that act. Once Zaid said to the girl that he cannot marry her now. The girl was so heart broken that she ate pills to suicide but God saved her and she now is saying that if Zaid does not marry her she will do suicide. Zaid is very confused as he loves the girl and make her accept Islam. He is scared that if he leaves her she will die. Now Zaid has changed himself as he wears shalwar kamez and has full beard. He wants to marry that Christian girl and made her Muslim but can he marry her? If there is kaffarah he is willing to do those. Please reply as soon as possible please?
- I have a question regarding nikaah. I have a friend. He likes a girl he met her over some matrimonial website. But not to stay in gunah they have asked their parents to make their nikah. Girl and boy are from India but from different states. Both girl and boy has asked their parents to make nikah, so all is well except the thing that girls mother isn’t agreeing as she is saying that we don’t marry any of our kids out of state as she is scared that girl will go so far from her and their will be no one to look after her from her family. Boys family is good and respectable one, but girls mother is full of negatives in mind that boys parents might harm the girl and all wrong what she can think. Now the girl is adamant in marrying that boy as he is deendar MASHAALLAH and girl also wants boy of this kind. Boy and girl both are much concerned about deendari of each other as they want to make nikah and want to work for deen by going in jamaat and best efforts what they can do. Girls parents are not much concerned about deendari and all for her son in law. So guide them what could be the best possible solution for this ? Early response will be appreciated.
- My question is about whether I can have a secret nikaah with a man that loves me dearly but is afraid of Allah just like me. We’re aware that we can’t stay in a haram relationship so we decided to make nikaah. We cannot do it the normal way because his parents and my wali which is my father are not agreeing because of race and materialism. We are adults and we know that we’re wanting the right thing. We don’t want to displease our parents but we have to because displeasing Allah is worse. Is it the nikaah valid and what is the process of doing this kind of nikaah? Can we keep this nikaah as a secret for 2/3 years until this man is settled and has a better financial position to please my father in the future?
- Assalaamualaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhu I was in love with a girl who convert to Islam for marrying me. I had a registered marriage with her. Alhamdullillah, Mashaallah, I am very happy with her. We have been married for 5 years and have a 2 year old son. Lately they have forgive me and accept us both. Though we stay separately we go and meet them often and sometimes spend the weekends there. My parents also like her a lot and are happy with her. Our main problem is that myself and my wife have been feeling guilty for the past few years for not having a proper Nikaah as per Islam. My parents are under the impression that we have had a Nikaah. If they know the truth (that we have done a court marriage) they will be shattered. I would like to know what should I do now. I cannot go to the local mosque and discuss this because of fear of being misunderstood. I cannot express what I have been going through all these years due to this. During my marriage there was no one from my family who could guide me properly. Can we recite a dua among ourselves for a NIKAH or what alternative would you suggest. I will be eagerly waiting for your reply. Jazakallah Khairun.