Comparing one’s wife to other women
Q: Please advise me, my husband compares me with other women during intimacy.
A: This is wrong. Your husband should avoid this.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalamualikum Mufti Sb., I want to know is it permissible in Islam, my friend to appointed to his wife in the Purchasing Job. Actually he is working in Gulf and his wife also working in Gulf along with me. My friend salary is lesser while comparing his wife salary (she is getting more than double salary while comparing his husband salary). In our company work assignment given to her Purchasing Building related materials. She was in the situation to talk every Ghair Maharam because she need to talk to vendor for enquiry sent, Price negotiate with vendor to place the order and apart from that she is talking with Site people with regarding material related clarification / issues. The issue is, my friend having one month vacation period once in a Year, so he bring his wife from India to Gulf. In Gulf House rent is also very high, so he is not earning enough salary to stay with his wife but his wife getting enough Home rent allowance also. 1. So I want know is it permissible to my friend to send his wife to earn money in the above condition, because I am monitoring about her job. I feel is it not permissible in Islam. 2. Can I speck with my friend about her wife job, if Yes, kindly suggest me how can I speck with him because I can?t speak directly with him as it was family related issues.
- Parents comparing me with others all the time.
- I know you have said that it is not permissable for women to cut their hair. But is there actually any hadith that says that women cannot do such? I know it is not allowed for women to immitate men, which would mean women getting a boy cut. But if a women keeps it at a moderate length and it looks like a girl haircut, what is the harm in such?
- assalam-o-aliakum 1. My question is i am a follower of HANAFI and my wife wishes to go to perform the TARAVI NAMAZ IN A MASJID IN OUR TOWN. We have been told by many muftis here that the women should read their taravi at home. Please let me know what should i make my wife follow. 2. My other question is that during the last 10 nights of the month of RAMAZAN the masjid in our neighbourhood the Hafiz Saheb who is also the IMAM of the Masjid tells the MUssalis to regather at 11.30 or 12 P>M that is after taravi fro DUA, wich goes on for upto 2 to 2.30 AM in the morning. Are we allowed to have Ijtimai IBADAT durin these nights anf also many women come from various places to attend this DUA as they announce that provision is made fro women also. Hope i have been clear in my questions JAZZAKALLA
- Q: Someone I know was mentioning that a certain man wanted to take a second wife because he says his first wife is not enough to satisfy his physical needs. apparently some women whom he approached for marriage were not too happy when he honestly told them the reason. What I want to know: is this a valid reason? If a persons wife cannot cope with/handle his physical desires- can he take a second wife? Obviously he has to be able to treat her/maintain her at the same level as his first wife. Please give a detailed explanation so it can be passed along to those who object & they would be able to understand clearly.
- I am happily married to a pious wife. My weakness is that I am strongly attracted to beautiful women (eg public, media). On seeing an attractive women I feel depressed and ungrateful. What do I do?