Wazifa for marital problems

Answered according to Hanafi Fiqh by

Q: I am facing many problems in my married life. My husband resides in england but he left me here in pakistan. He doesn’t contact me. Please tell me a wazifa to make his heart melt and to make my married life better.


A: Recite the attached dua after your five daily Salaah. May Allah Ta’ala remove your difficulties.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

This answer was collected from, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.

Find more answers indexed from:
Read more answers with similar topics:
Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to IslamQA Weekly Newsletter

You will receive 5 Q&A in your inbox every week

We have sent a confirmation to you. Please check the and confirm your subscription. Thank you!