Doubts with regards to something becoming napaak
Q: If you can’t remember if you made something napaak what should you do?
A: If you are not sure, then do not pay attention to the doubt.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q: I keep having doubts that won’t go away. I think I might be suffering from OCD. After I finished esha namaaz, I remeber that before maghrib namaz I went to the toilet and usually I wipe the seat before sitting because there might be water in there. But I can’t remember if I wiped it or not before I sat down. I might have wiped it but I might have forgotten. I can’t remember. I am trying really hard. I think I might have because its what I always do but then I have doubts thinking I didn’t. In this case am I napaak? Are my clothes napaak? Do I need to take another shower or do ghusal or change my clothes. Please help me. My mother thinks I am crazy for changing my clothes and showering so much and always washing stuff like my hand or clothes or body. Please help me.
- i want to ask that if the woman is in fortydays menses after normal delivery and in between she take bath she will not b paak as the bleeding will b going on so wen she takes bath her hair r wet n the water will b dripping 4m hair is it napaak water n the towel she uses is that also becomes napaak ?
- 1)i always doubt and feel like some urine has passed out and i keep thinking over that and try and wash my legs and clothes just on a feeling that some urine passed, plz help! 2) are the splashes off the bathroom floor napaak when we bath? what to do if they come on our body or clothes? 3) while doing istinja, water splashes off our private parts and the mug being used if comes on our clothes, do they get napaak? pleas help me from my doubts!
- Q: When I woke up this morning I checked my phone before I went to the bathroom when I saw dry period blood under my nails. So I washed my hands and under my nails thoroughly to make sure the is no more traces. If I touched things before I washed my hands but my hands were dry did the things I touched like my phone become napaak? Because I have heard things only become napaak through wetness. My phone didn’t get wet at all that I can remember. so is it napak? I am a very doubtful person trying to slowly treat my OCD problem but I don’t know what to do because I didn’t wash my phone and I touched it after a lot during the day. Then the next day I saw some stuff near the main key I touched the day before. I don’t know if it was from my hands or it is dust from before and now I don’t know what to do? Is my phone napaak? If I touched it did I become napaak? If I touched other things after touching it do they become napaak?
- Q: I went to the bathroom and when I finished washing I used a tissue to dry up the water. I noticed that there was a lot of discharge coming. I wasn’t thinking about anything sexual but I felt weird, so I sat back down and used more water to clean and then wiped with another tissue. Am I napaak now? I am so confused and if I use textbooks and sit on places or use my phone and laptop will they become napaak?
- when we have a wet dream what is napaak, i no that all our clothes are but what about our beds and the blanket that we sleep on, are all them napaak too?