Assisting in wrong

Q: Can I give my money to someone whom I may fear that he/she might use it to harm me? Either through bewitchment, spell or through physical harm? And what if he is your relative?


A: If it is a person who is corrupt and wrong then don’t assist him in the wrong that he is doing.

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)