Yellow and pink colour jersey
Q: I recently bought a yellow and a dark pink jersey. Please advise if wearing this is allowed.
A: These colours are are not suitable for men.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I have a question which I find difficult to explain. I do not know what colour I should consider as haidh? If I have a discharge that is like pink in colour. Is it haidh? Also if I have this discharge (pinkish) at asr time on Monday and then it’s clear and then again I have it on Tuesday at asr time and then it’s clear and then only on Wednesday at asr time the discharge is red blood. When do I calculate the start of my haidh?
- If a lady experiences white discharge during the day and the same is experienced during the night, is a ghusl fard for the discharge experienced during the night? Even though it is the same colour as the discharge during the day. Does the ruling differ if it is yellow or white discharge?
- I read answer to the hair colour given by Darul Ifta. Where it is mentioned that Black hair colour is not allowed. When you say that colours other than black are allowed. Can one apply brown colour hair dye/ hair colour ( not the menhdi)
- Around a year ago, I only used to have 7 days of red discharge and I never had any yellow discharge….it is only recently that I started having yellow discharge
- Assalamo alaikum, I want to know whether it is permissible for muslim women to colour their hair with any color other than black since black,since its known to be haraam to colour one’s hair with black colour?. My question is directly regarding teh use of popular hair colour brands such as L’Oreal, Godrej etc. can we use them?. I would request you to kindly answer in detail as it may be of concern to lot pf people visiting this website. JazakAllah.
- I am 30 year old woman … i always fall ill when i wear yellow coloured clothes..whether in islam wearing a partcular colour affect ones health and personality? Please advise… shukran