Q: I have questions related to following a Shafi’ee Imaam in salaah.
- During Fardh of Fajar Salaah, if the Imaam did not recite Qunoot, is Sajda-e-Sahw necessary?
- If Qunoot was not recited, Sajda-e-Sahw was not done either, is the Salaah valid?
- What is the correct form of Sajda-e-Sahw for Shafi’ee Imaam? Just before Salaam or After Thashahud?
- When Shafi’ee Imaam recites Qunoot in Fajar Salaah, what should the Hanafi followers do?
3. Refer to the Shafi’ee Ulama for their ruling.
4. You should remain silent.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved: