Q: I would like to know what is the Islamic ruling with regard to consuming Rainbow chicken and other mass slaughtered chicken in SA. Are they halaal or haraam to eat?
A: We suggest that you refer to a body that is well acquainted with these matters.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- assalamu alaikum my question is about hot water chicken.The chicken is slaughted with knife by saying bismillah allah hu akbar BUT then the whole chicken is put in to hot water then in feather peeling machine is it HALAL.jazakallah khair
- Dear Janab, Assalamualaikum, As you aware that there is lot of resturant,hotels etc who served chiken & mutton dishes,claiming that they are using HALAL chicken or Mutton. Just take an example,,KFC is world famous reataurant,some branches in delhi & other metro cities,who usually serve chicken dishes,,once,I visited the restaurant in Cannaught Place. Before having some chicken item,I asked the manager about the chicken,what type of the chicken they are using in the restaurant ??? He confirmed me that we are using only HALAL chicken in their stores in india. & also got a certificate from Jama masjid stating that KFC use only HALAL chicken in their stores in india. Now,Some days back,I visited their UK site, i.e. http://www.kfc.co.uk/faqs.aspx ,,on this link,there is question that chicken used i KFC is HALAL or not…then answer as mentioned on site is (Unfortunately we currently do not use Halal chicken in any of our stores.). Janab,I want to confirm that how is to eat at KFC restaurant.is it ok ?? or we,muslim community, have to fully avoid these restaurants??
- Asslamualaikum Mufti Sahib. I live at Malerkotla Punjab. My question is that is the KFC chicken is Halal Or Haram. When we go to purchase at KFC Ludhiana i ask about the Chicken. They answered me that the chicken is Halal. I saw some other Muslims are purchasing too. But i am in doubt because a person tell me that the KFC chicken is not Halal they use JHATKA chicken. So i want to know that what is the write answer .Can i eat or not. 2. My 2nd question is that i drink pork in my dreams in regular two days. I want to the meaning of this dream. Jazakallah
- After manually slaughtering a chicken, Muslims tend to pluck the chicken’s feathers but some put slaughtered chicken in hot water to remove the feathers mechanically. Is this procedure halal?
- Q: Dear Muftisaab, is rainbow chicken haraam?
- I am working bachelor and I want to know that whether I can take the food described below or not. So, my question is that I use to take lunch in my office canteen. Most of the time, in canteen, they make chicken biryani, egg biryani and veg. biryani. Since I am not sure about the chicken is halal or haram. So, I just do not take it and finally I have only the option of other biryanies. Here the problem is that they use the same chicken curry made for Chicken biryani (I personally think so) in other two also. So my question is that can I take that veg./egg biryani or not. Here I want to add one more thing that I asked them about the chicken and they told that it is halal but my heart does not allow me to accept this because all of the canteen staff including contractor are non-muslim. I am eagerly waiting for your kind reply.