Is the granddaughter’s husband a mahram?
Q: I would like to know if the grand daughters husband and the nieces husband become mahram.
A: A woman’s grand daughter’s husband is a mahram for her.
A woman’s niece’s husband is not her mahram.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- My mother’s sister husband is mahram or non mahram for my sister.Is she needed to hijab from him.
- I need your help regarding travelling without mahram, One of my friend who came to Canada after marriage- now the situation is that her parents are old and one of them is sick also, so my friend wants to visit them, but problem is that her husband is working and can not get vacation or days off- and as she wants to visit her parents, in this situation that she has no one else to travel with her this long distance i.e from Canada to India- and because of her parents old age and sickness can she travel without mahram? so can you please help her in this situation about travelling alone. can she travel alone if her husband will not be able to come with her to visit her parents after so long? it will be grate if you can answer me asap, Jazakumullahukhairna.
- Assalamu Alaikkum! Is uncle of a woman (sister’s husband) mahram or a non-mahram to her ? The situation is : I got a controversial argument from my wife. i.e. One day she slept with her uncle(her sister’s husband)in the same bed during day time in the absence of her sister. During the night time she is sleeping with the same person along with her sister. Unfortunately Im out of town.(Allah may know all). This incident came to my knowledge and I discussed about this with my wife, but she argued me that her uncle is like “her father” so nothing wrong in it. Even she refused to wear hijab. But, I feel like it is not a moral. What is the solution for this in light of Islam. Thanks
- I want to know that can a person marry with granddaughter of his mother’s sister (Khala/Mausi)? Please reply me as soon as possible.
- Q: I have a husband. Its been a few weeks since we’ve got married. Alhamdulillah. We both are baaligh so we had our nikaah done with only 2 witnesses. I had a messed up past meaning I was bad before but now Alhamdulillah he’s showing me the right path. I’m trying my best to become a better Muslimah Alhamdulillah and I’ve stopped doing what I used to do in the past. Sometimes when my whatsapp doesn’t work or i’m on a different call with my female friend or family member, my husband thinks I’m talking with some na mahram. I told him about my past and that I don’t talk with any na mahram anymore. He’s being suspicious that I’m up to something behind his back but I’m not. I don’t talk to any na mahram now. I don’t know what to say to him. Should I sit down, talk to him and explain that I don’t talk to anyone? Or what should I do?
- Marrying one’s maternal aunt’s granddaughter