Q: I have two rabbits, is it permissible to spay/neuter them?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Castrating Cows
- Assalamu alaikum, I hope you are well inshallah. I have a question I was hoping you could help me find the answer to inshallah. A friend of mine is studying to be a vet and on completion of their studies they will inshallah work at a vetinary hospital for animals. One of the concerns they have is that on occasions they will have to put down animals for various reasons. The reasons can vary such as the owner of the animal is unable to afford the cost of the operation, the animal is in great pain and so on. In islam is it permissable to put animals down taking into the above reasons and any others you can think of. Your help in this matter will be much appreciated. May ALLAH reward you for your efforts. wasallam Brother Sarfraz
- Hunting Birds and Animals for Pleasure. List of Halal Animals
- the rennet from animals slaughtered with tasmiyyah will be permissible, but what about the rennet from at once halal, but murdaar animals and from porcine sources? Why can’t a consensus be reached upon the latter issue?
- salam alaikum mufti sahab my question to you is that is it allowed in islam to burn animals like snakes or scorpion if they are arond us.many pple say it is allowed to kill snakes as they are such animals who harm to us. my second question is that is is allowed to eat the meat of those animals who are killed by hunting?
- Brother I have one question on animals, what does Islam says about TREATING ANIMALS ? If anyone treats any animal or bird badly, will that person will held accountable for his/her actions