Husband controlling his divorced wife’s life
Q: Is it allowed in Islam for ex-husband and his mates still control his ex-wife’s life and prevent her to marry for example another man from his country? If not, what to do in this kind of situations?
A: This is haraam and totally impermissible.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Asalamu alikum wb respected scholars of Deoband, My friend divorced his wife 3 times constantly while angry in the presence of an Imam! then they separated for 4 years, now they want to become husband & wife again, what are the precedures for becoming husband & wife after triple Talaaq? May Allah bless you all!
- My Brother Is an Extremely Controlling Husband. How Can I Help His Wife?
- Can a husband be forced to divorced by father-inl-law in unaviodable circumtances, where he has not option but to divorce his wife? circumtances can exterme in which there may be a danger to anyone’s life. Is such forceful divorce valid ?
- One wife asked for Khula and her husband granted khula. Now what is the period of iddah? Is it right to claim life long maintenance by the wife from the husband in view of Shariah? Indian courts support life time maintenance and male are suffering a lot. So what is the remedy for this problem? Please kindly reply.
- Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah, I hope Insha Allah, you will be able to advice in the right direction. Please look into the following case: One Mrs. XYZ sought Khul from her husband Mr. ABC after eight years of marital life. Mr. ABC approved the request for Khul of Mrs. XYZ and Khul took place. Before the Idda period was over, the woman XYZ realized her fault and requested again for Nikkah, which the man ABC has accepted. They got remarried as per the Islamic Sharia. Within 3 months of remarriage, the Husband Mr. ABC realized and warned her that she is not obedient and not behaving properly as a wife. Finally after a few days, the Husband ABC divorced her (XYZ) during Tohar condition one time for not fulfilling the marital requirements. Before the Idda period came to an end, the wife repented and they reconciled and got united again. Again after 5 months, Husband ABC divorced Mrs. XYZ for her not obedient attitude and for not fulfilling the marital requirements. Again the wife Mrs. XYZ said, she will try to be following the marital requirements of a wife and they got reunited again. Again after reunification, the same problems surfaced again. Now the husband wants to diverse her again. Now the question is if the Husband divorces now in Tohar condition, is it considered as first Talaq, or the Third talaq? Waiting for your valuable advice on this issue. Jazak Allah Best Regards!
- A man in range and anger said “mene tujhe talaq di”. He said it three times and went out. He told this to his friends outside. He came back home and said that he was in anger so he said that and was being sorry to his wife. His wife wanted to consult some Molvi and Alim but he refused and had sex that very night. Was this halal even though he went and told it outside? The man never let his wife say about talaq to anyone but after some years he again told around that he have divorced his wife long back but he just let her stay with him. During these years they had one more daughter but he yet did not say anything to his wife and kept on living a married life but soon people started torturing her thinking that she is living with a man who has divorced her. Now when she was aware of what her husband did she is staying separately with her kids but now again that man want to live with this lady whereas she is not willing. Are they wife and husband even now? Is this man punishable? These years the man has tortured the lady to death. Cant she live a better life?