Is it Fardh to wear parda?
Q: Is it Fardh to wear parda?
A: Refer to http://muftionline.co.za/node/7017
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- I wrote about how his parents arent accepting me – they also said we just aren’t compatible and that im ‘too modern’ for him. When I cover up I wear a scarf I mostly wear a jubbah. His other sisters wear parda but one doesn’t even wear a scarf. As a wife I want to be a housewife I am very old fashioned I don’t agree with working whilst marriage. I would only be attentive to my husband and children. I’d most Definately cover and always wear jubbah and also one day iA when married wear parda that’s always been my intention. How can they label me as modern? Just because I pay attention to the way I look? Please help.. JazakAllah.
- I saw two dreams at different nights. 1-I am observing UMRAH 2-I am talking with HUZOOR (PBUH), while he was doing parda(parda farma rahe the aur khush hokar baat kar rahe the).
- Is it fardh to wear purda?
- I am actually facing a big and serious issue. My mother is a complete parda nasheen lady she wears niqab, burqa, khuffain, black gloves. Not a single inch of her is visible. As a son we all admire her for her modesty. But as my sister grew she started asking her to do this type of clothing and my sister who is a bit modern in clothing and thinking misbehaves with my mother as she is a female no one beats him but I scold him very much. She use to wear jeans and tops from childhood now as she is 14 years old she is asked to wear niqab, burqa, gloves and khuffain. She was earlier studying in unity college Lucknow but now we have transferred her to Jamaitul Momina school Lucknow which is an Islamic girls school so that she stays with the other girls of her age and starts doing what my mother do. As we are very tense whether doing this whether she will get marriage proposals or not. Please answer me in details.
- AOA i started sharai parda last year alhamduillah. i just wanted to know that 1)i heard its ok to say salam and talk to your khaloo and phoppa in/behind parda is this right? 2) me and my maternal causins(i.e. my khalas sons and daughter) have been realy close to each other since childhood so my khalas son who is 10 years older and my khalas son-in-law who is about 20 years older then me have always treated me as their real sister. is it ok if i say salam and “how are you” to them in/behind parda(veil)?because they have always been like my own brother but i do parda in front of them also. 3)is it ok to cross from front of non-mehrams at home when i have to go from one room to another by covering my hair and face with my doupatta(scarf) which comes only down upto my waist/hip? 4)is it ok to do house chores like work in kitchen with face coverd with doupatta when we have non_mehrams like brother in laws at my home or at my aunts home? 5)i have seen some women who do sharai parda but their eyebrows are not coverd.is this permissible in islam?
- AOA. i would like to know that since i do sharai parda alhamdulillah i wannt to know that my mother drank milk of one of her related phoppi(wet nurse). so since the dood-shareeq become like real mahram do i have to do parda in front of that wet nurse/phoppis brothers.they are my mothers dood-shareeq mamoo’s(uncles).pls reply soon.jazakAllah