Advising one’s relatives to wear hijaab
Q: In what way can a person convince his close relatives to wear hijab?
A: Kitaabs that are written on this topic, like the fazaail kitaabs should be given to them.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Sub: Wearing Niqaab along with complete burqa in foriegn country. Asalamulikum, Currently i am staying in germany along with my family. My wife wears complete burqa with niqaab (even she covers the face), if she wears complete burqa and come out , most of the people stare at us. example : the german kids show there finger towards us and ask there mothers. and some poeple start staring at us like abusing us. Here the turkeys wear only the hijaab(not covering the face), so they dont have any problem. I just wanted to know , can my wife wear only hijaab instead of niqaab(that is complete burqa with out covering the face). Please let me know is it permissible in shariah. i will be waiting for your response. Thank You Asalamualikum
- We are living in a place where muslims are very less. I told my wife to wear hijaab. She is wearing when we got outside. But if she has goes through our neighbourhood, she is not wearing hijaab
- From what age should we encourage our daughters to wear hijaab?
- i am 17yrs of age, i wear the full hijab, jilbab n niqaab, i have been doin so for the past yr or so, my family is not very practisin-i have 3 brother in laws, they are married to my elder sisters and have been a part of the family for more than 10yrs, meaning they’ve been there in my days of jahil, i find it hard to observe hijaab in front of them as my family think it isn’t necessary to do so in front of them, so whats the minimum i should do, should i just wear the scarf and not the niqaab-i wear salwar kameez at home, do i have to wear the jilbab also?, theyv seen me from the age of 3yrs, does that make any differnce? i have no doubts of fitnah,however i would like islamic viewpoints inshallah, may Allah be pleased with you
- Is this true? women who wear hijaab are allowed to do anything, as long as they have on the hijaab.
- Salaam! I believe that niqab is farz. I want to wear it but since I will be the only one doing it in my close surrounding, I do not feel ready to observe niqab during family gatherings. People have been telling me that either you wear niqab all the time or you do not wear it at all. So I would like to know whether it permissible to wear niqab only while going out in the streets or other public places (where there are non muslims strangers) and uncover my face in front of non-mehram relatives (cousins and brothers in law)? I mean is it ok to do it sometimes rather than not doing it at all?