Brother kissing the sister
1. Can a brother kiss and touch his sister’s body except her awrah?
2. Can a brother kiss and touch the head, neck, breast, hand of his sister as a sign of love?
1 – 2. In this day of corruption it is better that you do not become too close with your sister even though it is permissible to shake hands.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Assalam-U-Alaikum. We are 2 brothers & 1 sister in my family.We have one flat which is on my fathers name, where I stay with my parents.My brother was in need to money to buy his own flat, for that we decided to help him. For that we fixed our fathers flat price as 30 lakhs, and considered as 10 lakhs each for 2 brothers & 1 sister. So i kept the fathers flat, and paid 10 lakhs each to sister and brother. Now brother has its own flat on his name. But this flat which i purchased from my father is still on my fathers name. My father says let it be on his name only, and he just signed on one blank paper that this flat belongs to my younger son (me). Whenever my father is not in this world, can my brother & sister can claim their share in my fathers flat, which i have owned but still on fathers name. Is there a solution for this, where in Islam, I can avoid my brother & sister claiming for fathers flat later. May Allah make my father live longer happily & on Islam. Please advise me.
- I would like to ask one question. 18 months ago my brother died. He has 4 children and wife. Children are 7, 8, 4 and 2.6 years old and they are living with us. And my sister-in-law does not want to live with us and we do not want to loose children. And we would like to take care of our brother’s children. Our mother is alive. Can we take care of them or not? We would like to give better education to our brother’s children and what about my sister-in-law? Can you please reply me?
- My sister is 55 years old and her parents are not alive, she has her own property and income. She is of unsound mind. She has three elder brothers and two elder sisters. One brother and one sister are her neighbors and the brother provides her food for which he takes monthly money. Her bank account and post office account is looked after by her sister. Who can be her WILAYAH, the sister or the brother?
- Q: I have a question that a brother and sister both have passed away. Their parents have left behind two properties in India. One full property and other has only ground floor given to them as a part from their share as waqaf-ul-aulad. (Other first floor and second floor went to other cousins from their mother side.) Brother has a son and four daughters. And sister has two sons. What shares exactly be given to all children of both brother and sister when that will be sold, as both have passed away. Brother has helped a lot in raising his sister’s sons after his sister passed away years ago. Also what share for the wife of the brother who is still alive?
- My sister saw one woman of her colony who was a nurse during her lifetime, but now she is no more, my sister asked her about my brother’s problem that my brother is not having any child. So she said that his wife is being under black magic when she was a child with age of 10-12, she cannot deliver a baby. What is the interpretation of this dream of my sister? My brother’s wife name is Rukhsar.
- As-salam-allayakum, My sister got married a year back. My brother-in-law is asking her to take Khula, whereas we want to keep the marriage. Following are the issues in marriage; 1) My brother-in-law has Pre-mature ejaculation and erectyle dysfunction. He also have performance anxiety, He is in mid 40’s age. Rather than accepting this as problem and getting treated for it, he straightaway blamed my sister and now is asking that she takes khula as he is unable to enjoy sexual marriage life. My sister got checked by doctor and she doesn’t have any problem. 2) My brother-in-law family was pressuring our family to get their uneducated daughter married to my brother who is younger to their daughter, this was no match and there was no agreement between our two families before or on my sister marriage. They kept on pressurising us for almost 6 months and now my brother is married, they are saying that everything is over. 3) My sister is not treated very well and her husband doesn’t talk to her or support her. he also don’t support her financially, infact always eyes for her salary. She is living with us and has only stayed with her husband for 35-40 days in one full year. Whenever She wants to go to her husband house, she is questioned why she has come and he (my brother-in-law) tell her come only when he calls her (which he never does). Please give us fatwa, in this condition what should we do? As my sister want to keep marriage and my brother-in-law wants she should take khula. Also, what are the rights of my sister, if she takes khula, does she…