Namaaz me humbistari ka khiyaal aana
Q: Mera sawaal ye hai ke agar namaz me biwi ke sath hambistri yani sex ka khiyaal aajaye to kya namaz hogi?
A: Jee, namaaz ho jaayegi.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- When there is a Namaaz being led by Imam in Jamaat of about 7 safay, is it allowed for 1 or 2 persons to stand next to Imam and pray along with him? Can a Imam leading prayers hold a cordless microphone in his hand while performing Namaaz? Can a Namazi pick up his child in between his Namaaz and continue to pray with the child on his shoulders?
- Dear Mufti Sab, Asalamalikum, Kinldy answer the following questions: 1. How to perform Namaaz in Aeroplane, if we performed namaaz by sitting on seat, can this Namaaz required to be repeated later. 2. during our travel from Riyadh to Medinah or Makkah, can we perform both Namaaz at one time(i.e Zuhr and Asar)sometime the bus driver will not stop for Namaaz for Zuhr or Asar separately. 3. i did not receive answer to fatwa ID 11766 Thanks!
- I have a doubt regarding reciting of surah during the farz namaaz when following the imam. My question is 1.Can we recite the surah fatehah in the farz namaaz i.e. in “JEHRI NAMAAZ” third rakath and fourth rakath and in “SIRRI NAMAAZ” surah fatehah and zammil surah also.
- Haamila biwi ke saat humbistari karna
- Assalamualaikum.. I have some questions, plz help me in them.. 1. When a person is travelling, he has to offer namaaz e Qasr.. What is the minimum distance of the journey after which he can be able to offer qasr.? If one gets to offer namaaz with jamaat while travelling, what shud he do.? And if he has already offered qasr namaaz and later sees that the namaaz is starting with jamaat, what shud he do.? 2. In the tashahud of the 2nd rakaat of every 4 rakaat namaaz, we have to read Attahayat and soon after Ashaduallah…. we have to get up for the 3rd rakaat without reading darood.. Why is it so that we shud not read darood here.? And take for example we join the jamaat in the 3rd rakaat, in the 4th rakaat’s tashahud of jamaat, it will be our 2nd rakaat.. So in this, while everyone is reading atahayat, darood and dua, shud we also read the complete or we shud stop at ashaduallah…. ? 3. In fajr, after offering faraz namaaz we shud not offer any namaaz or sajda till ishrakh.. Is it the same in asar.? Or can we offer any nafil namaaz or do sajdas till 15 mins prior to magrib namaaz.?
- You’ve indicated that a person leaving on a journey should recite, “Innallazi Farada Alaikal Qur’aana LaRaaduka Ila Maa’d”, from Surah Qasas (Aayat 85). When should this be recited?