I m suffering from an illness of urinary dribbling (urine drops coming out). I want to ask you that if I am out of my house and after urine I feel urine drops, can I wash the affected area of cloth with water for Namaz or I should have to change clothes for Namaz?
Q: I m suffering from an illness of urinary dribbling (urine drops coming out). I want to ask you that if I am out of my house and after urine I feel urine drops, can I wash the affected area of cloth with water for Namaz or I should have to change clothes for Namaz?
A: Wash the affected area and soak the area and squeeze the water out, and you can perform namaaz in the same clothing.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Aslam o aalaikum.i m having problem relatd to wozo.after perfoming it i m in doubt i have preseminal fluid drops or urine drops and one more thing few times i have found some pre seminal fluid drops.as previously in fatwa 8036 u have said tht go n check and confirm and walk for some mins after passing urine and before performing ablution.Now i when i will walk after passing urine i will have some drops falling on my salwar ,so thn i should change my clothes as some times its hard to find stains or wetness in the slawar.to prevent it i am following this routine .i go for urine for less no of times for exmaple after isha i will change my trouser and then i will pass urine and after passing 15 mins i will do wuzu and thn change my clothes again.same in the day time. 1) its reaally time consuming to wait for 10 -15 mins or change everytime,is thr any way else 2) if after passing urine and i perform wozo after 5mins thn different thoughts r coming to mind tht some drops have come and when i check thr are no drops or not wetness .How to avoid it 3) similarly in isha prayer i feel the same thing and after farz i go to bathroom to check but i didnt find anything 4) now I am going in the way of Allah for 4 months .and it will be really hard to change clothes after passing urine each time .CAuse if drops r comees after passing urine my clothes will become impure and i cant pray in that .please can u tell me easy solution so i can have little problem
- Hazraath e Ulama Ikram, Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. 1. I am facing a problem with my taharah, often I hesitate to pass urine because of this. After passing urine, I try my best to see to it that the last drop of urine is out, then wash with water, after this I walk for a short while on the place where I stand, again wash with water and come out. I use only the INDIAN toilet. After coming out I find some small drops of urine passing out, if I wash it with water, there will be a pressure to pass urine again. Because of this reasons my Prayers(Namaz) have been missing. I am really ashamed to narrate my problem personally to an AALIM, because looking at my face they would be shocked to hear such problems from me, as I ALHAMDULLIALAH have a big beard and wear Sunna’h cap always. I have a desire to become a HAFIZ E QURAN, my elders and other Buzrugs also motivate me in this, but the problem of taharah is being a hurdle for this. ALLHAMDULILLAH about 4 years back I have even lead the tarawih prayers in our masjid(in Bangalore) for the last 3 days of Ramadhan. But then for all these good things taharah is becoming a hurdle. I feel I donot know the way to achieve taharah, rather than feeling it is a problem related to my physical health. I perform WADU for every Salah, suspecting there should be a problem with my physical health(i.e Drops of urine continously passing out). I strongly feel this problem is due to lack of knowledge in achieving taharah after passing urine. I would humbly request you to guide me to get rid of this problem and pray to ALLAH…
- (1) Is massaging teeth necessary after gargling the mouth while doing wudu? what if we dont do it? 2) if the splashes while washing clothes go onto the already washed ones, so do we’ve to wsh them again? 3) i always feel i passed urine but when i chech therez nothing…what to do? 4)if i feel that my undergarment is spoiled by urine drops and it dries later so when i wear fresh clothes with it, do they get napaak?
- I read your other fatwas about the urine drops and its avoidance i-e coughing and shaking the lower part of the body or put the tissue paper. I always make sure that there are no drops coming out by waiting in the washroom , but get into waswaas that urine drops will be on my clothes
- I consulted a doctor regarding this and he said that it is bladder malformation. Whenever I change my posture urine starts flowing down through my thighs and then to legs. All the time my clothes will have the stains of urine. I use sanitary pads while I attend any occasion or on any important work. Excessive use of pads for long hours gets slight anal pain. I feel uncomfortable using pajamas, long dresses. I feel comfortable in shorts, short skirts that give exposure to air so as to keep myself dry. There is no male member in my family; no one stops me wearing such dresses. I wear short dresses only at home. I know it is against Islam to have exposure of my body parts, wearing short clothes. What should I do?.) I am having a lot of difficulty in doing my namaz. I perform wudhu, keep my namaz clothes separate, which I wear just before namaz. After completing I again change my clothes. Even in between namaz, while standing for ruku, doing sajdah, urine?
- My mother is suffering from a bladder problem. She can’t hold her wudhu because she has a weak bladder, so drops of urination leak. When she does wudhu, because of the movement, drops of urine leak. Is her wudhu still valid? If she does her wudhu successfully, and then she has drops of urine coming out during namaaz, is her namaaz valid? Also when praying quraan, can she still pray whilst she is continuously having drops of urine coming out? Some Mufti’s say she is ma’zoor. Could you explain this fatwa as breifly as possible. Jazakallah.