My wife wants khula and I said ok but I want our house in turkey and my son, but she said no, she don’t want to give these thinks to me. So is it fard for her to come back to me and obey me, or she can still get divorced? What is the hukm when she won’t accept?
Q: My wife wants khula and I said ok but I want our house in turkey and my son, but she said no, she don’t want to give these thinks to me. So is it fard for her to come back to me and obey me, or she can still get divorced? What is the hukm when she won’t accept?
A: She can be divorced.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- According to Fadi Hakura, an expert on Turkey from Chatham House in London, Turkey is doing nothing less than recreating Islam – changing it from a religion whose rules must be obeyed, to one designed to serve the needs of people in a modern secular democracy….. Please give your views
- If a wife is unable to live with his husband ,because she thinks that its an unmatched married even after many years due to certain valid reasons and due to this thinking she would unable do obey him properly and indulging in gunah.she wants to take khula and live life happily but she is afraid that ih she divorced him he will never marry again as he told her and she knows that it is true according to his nature. can it is sinfull to take khula in such circumstances?
- Please answer the following questions in the light of the holy Quran and Hadith. (1) A couple is residing in a foreign country for the past 10 years without any problems. Recently in-laws (husband’s parents) went on visitor’s visa and stayed for 3 months there. Father and mother of the husband started dominating the daughter-in-law by taking control of the kitchen etc., instigating the son against his wife and always try to dilute and degrade the wife proving that she is fit for nothing. But in reality it is other way round. Most of the times, the husband has supported his wife and this irritates the in-laws very much. Indirectly they used to pass degrading comments in the absence of their son. In short, they want to take overall control of the house/wealth and everything and expect the wife to be a maid though the wife is highly qualified and a house-wife looking after her small son. Now they are in India but again trying hard to visit that country again and may cause these problems. In fact they are trying to stay permanently in that place. Please let me know what are the directions of Allah and His beloved Prophet (May peace and Allah’s blessings be upon him) for such type of in-laws. (2) How much husband’s parents (in-laws) interference is allowed in the relationship of wife and husband in Islam? (3) They prevent their son to sleep with wife and misguide him giving the reason that since he is a surgeon, he needs complete rest and sound sleep. So, wife and son sleep in one room and husband in another. They openly oppose them to sleep together. Even during day…
- I and my wife belong to Ahl-Sunnat Jamat (Hanafi Maslak). We have a son aged about 3 years. My wife left my house two years back and did not return despite calling. She wanted Khula and therefore approached a Qazi with a request for Khula from Ahl-Hadith Mosque in Bangalore. The Qazi first called me on my mobile and the next day sent a public notice in an English newspaper stating that I have to appear before him the next day at Maghrib else he will declare an ex-parte in favour of my wife. I requested the Qazi to direct my wife to Darul Qaza of sunnat Jamat. Instead the Qazi unilaterally with out taking my consent has passed an ex-parte order and declared Faskh-E-Nikah when my wife had asked for khula. Is this order of Qazi of Ahl-Hadith valid?
- Assalamu Alykum, This matter is regarding my Maternal Uncle (Mamu) and his wife. They got married in year 1995, since then relationship is not fine. Before marriage she had some illicit relations with some guys (Proof ?hand written letter accepting all those relation?, is with my uncle). At that time, one talaq was given and mama wants to give some time to get back her on right track. But the conditions merely changed, she fights (Physically and with bad language) most often, police complaint from our side is also registered, then 2nd talaq was given at that time. Recently, about a month back she reached the limit and established relation with some person near house. Now mama finally decided to give her talaq (3rd and final one), Now her brothers deny the fact of talaq and they want her to go back to mama house. Mufti sab clearly said it talaq and now aunt is haram for my uncle (mama). Her brothers are denying the hukm of shariya. Please advice my mama, what should he do now? If any thing legally needed please let us know. Please guide us in this regard.
- Asalamualikum, my wife had given me khula because the medical report states she is still virgin after 1-1/2 years and she thinks I am not fit for her and I am avoiding her, but I like her and I am fit and she given khula to me with my consent. Now, after khula, the girl’s parents are asking for my jewels which my family presented to her along with my relatives gifts (salami) and I had returned all her jewels to her before khula but now they are saying that the jewels that we given to her should be handed over to them since they feel they are the owner of them now. They decided to give me mahar, but in turn they are asking all my jewels and my relatves gifts (gold) to be presented to her now after khula. So my question is will I have to give my all jewels and gifts (gold) to her or not. Please help me in this matter soon as I am feeling very bad in financial and mind because of khula.