Q: Is there a mention of kalima-e-taiba (full kalima) in the holy Qur’an? If yes, where and if no then in which book is it mentioned?
A: In the 23rd para the kalimah comes and in the 26th para the risaalat i.e. Muhammadur Rasulullah appears.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- In one friendnd nikah khani Bareli kazi spell defferent karma a taiba as original .He spell ” lailaha illah sayedna mohammadan yasor allah” it is allow in islam to add something as u wish, & what will be fatwa on that kazi it remain musliim or not & what will me the fatwa on that nikah it is right to islam or not, if nikah is wrong what will be taken step
- Frames of Kalima Tayyiba
- Reciting the Kalima at a Nikaah ceromony
- Dear Sir, When I was 20 yrs. old I went to picnic with my college friends, they were went to temple, I also went, they have did darshan/pooja, i have not done the pooja/darshan, as they all were doing, i have also done, I have just put my hand on railing of statue/idol and then put my hand on my chest not with real heart. Then i was really forgoton this, during this period I have made many times tuaba, but I have not mentioned above which i have did in temple in my tauba becasue i have forgot it, and during this period i have recitid many time Kalima, when i becam 25 yrs i was married, but before my marriage Imam Saheb has recited me five Kalima, Imam-e-mujmal and imam-e-mufassal, then my marriage was done and Khutba was done. Before some time I was realized that O Allah I was went in temple and I have done this But not realy heart. I request you to plz guide me proper.
- Yesterday I saw a dream about my boss. Me, my boss and another person were travelling in a car. I was sitting at the back of the car. I had a digital tasbi with me and I started reading kalima tayyibah on that loudly, so that person was asking me what I was reading , I said I am reading kalima and then after some time, I saw my boss sitting beside me very close in the back seat. He saw that I was holding digital tasbi and reading kalima. He questioned me. I said we should read kalima tayyeb. Can you please tell me tabeer of this dream? In real life my boss is giving me more responsibilities nowadays.
- I saw a dream, can you please interpret it. The dream is as follows:- My younger brother came to me running and said mummy is going somewhere. So I went to mummy’s room and asked her where are you going. She was wearing her hijab (black abhaya) and was ready to go, she said I am taking your sister to someone to make dua for her. I said what happened to her, where is she? My mummy replied she is in the guest room. I went there and I saw her sitting alone on a sofa, I approached her and recited LA-ILAHA-ILLALAH (FIRST PART OF KALIMA) SHE WAS SHOCKED AND JUMPED ON THE OTHER PORTION OF SOFA. I recited the kalima again and she was eased and then she hugged me and started crying. I eased her and she was crying.