This answer was collected from MuftiOnline.co.za, where the questions have been answered by Mufti Zakaria Makada (Hafizahullah), who is currently a senior lecturer in the science of Hadith and Fiqh at Madrasah Ta’leemuddeen, Isipingo Beach, South Africa.
- Following Saudi Arabia times when fasting
- Sewing a short sleeve dress for a customer
- Which People are not Eligible for Zakaat?
- Looking at pictures for learning purposes
- Dua to Remove Anxieties, Worries & Difficulties
- If after giving my Zakat, there is a delay due to Coronavirus, what do I do?
- If I pray 1 Yaseen Sharif, can I make multiple intentions?
- Can Nikah be performed over the telephone or facetime etc if the bride, groom & witnesses are all in different countries?
- Shall I go for Tablighi Jama’at or pay my debts off first?
- Is Wudhu accepted if using medicinal nail lacquer?