Due to the recent political situation in North Africa my wife and I have lost our jobs and have had to return back home. Please provide a dua/wazifa that would help us find another prosperous job preferably in an Islamic country.
Q: Due to the recent political situation in North Africa my wife and I have lost our jobs and have had to return back home. Please provide a dua/wazifa that would help us find another prosperous job preferably in an Islamic country.
A: Recite the following dua after your five daily Salaah:
اَللَّهُمَّ اكْفِنِيْ بِحَلَالِكَ عَنْ حَرَامِكَ وَأَغْنِنِيْ بِفَضْلِكَ عَمَّنْ سِوَاكَ
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- As Salamualaikum Wo Rahmatullahi Wo Barakatuhu, Dear Respected Mufti sahaab, This is Shahbaaz here currently i am staying here in Dubai since 1 year, almost some 8 months back i had a neighbour from some other country, while he was leaving to his country he had given few things like washing machine, bed and a suitecase of clothes to keep with us and he told he will return back in 2 months and collect them, it is almost 8 months now and he has not come back to us. I still have his belongings with me. I dont have his contact number. Kindly issue a fatwa as what i should do. I may go back to my country any time. Also while leaving he had given permission to use the bed and washing machine. Now one of my friend is in need of bed can i give this bed for him for his use.
- I am originally from Bangladesh. Living in UK for the last (nearly) 8 years. My problem is, my visa. I applied for leave to remain in UK more than 15 months ago. Normally it takes 3-4 months. I applied February 2012. No progress yet. I lost my job long time ago only for visa reasons. My wife lost her job too. We are living in UK by bringing money from back home. I don’t know how long I will survive like this. I have a 3 and half year old daughter. The last one year I could not do any job only for visa reasons. Believe me brother I am living in really pathetic mental condition. I always have arguments with my wife because of this visa problem. My marriage is in danger, please, please, please brother, tell me something so that Allah almighty can show his pity and kindness to me, and I get my passport and visa from UK home office. I haven’t gone to my country nearly 4 and half years. My wife is crying everyday and I do cry too. Please please please brother tell me something, I cry a lot to Allah but he is not happy on me. I don’t know what to do!!! I am really not doing good in my my life. I don’t know when will I get my passport and visa back from home office. Can you tell me something brother please?
- I am living in New Zealand for the last 7 years with my four children and my wife. I work for GOVT of NZ and my wife is a house wife.I am paying tax to the govt of NZ as it is anon islamic country and that same tax applies to all the citizens of NZ. I am renting for the last 7 years and paying huge rents.Recently because of the fall on economic marketrs world wide my rant have gone up drastically and i am paying $350 per week. I want to buy a home but could not because here the bank provide loans on interest and i know that Riba is against Shariya. I heard that there is a fatwa that says that i can buy a home on interst to live in but not for business purpose it this is right or wrong My question to you is that can i buy home on interest.pLEASE DO SUGGESTE WHAT SHOULD I DO I AM PAYING HUGE RENTS AND PAYING OFF SOME ONES MORTGUAGES.WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF RENT WHICH I AM PAYING TO MY LAND LORD I CAN PAY OF MY MORTGUAGE. pLEASE DO REPLY.
- To the honorable scholar, please provide the answer to the following inquires; Can a Muslim get interest being a resident or citizen in un Islamic country in the following conditions? Q #1: A person deposits his hard earning money to the bank account and bank put interest to his money on regular basis. Q #2: Some time people get loan from the bank or financial institution to accomplish his necessities and that institution charges interest on the loan. Q #3: Another critical condition, for buying a home, as houses are too expensive that none a single person can buy a home easily without mortgage and pay interest on that mortgage. Q #4: Insurance, which is another developed shape of interest. Are there same laws implement as in Islamic state / country or any exemption available in un Islamic state? Can Muslim get insurance in un Islamic country to protect his assets? JazakaAllah Ho Khairah!
- I am married from last years. My wife went to her parents home 3 weeks back. All was normal before she went. From her parents home she called me and told me that she is coming back in 2 days time. After that my mother got a call from her father and he told my mother that she wants divorce. I better give divorce or they will go to the court. I am not allowed to meet my wife and kids from her father. Even I can not talk to my wife and kids. I don’t know if my wife also wants this or not because I don’t have any communication with her. What is the Islamic ruling about this situation and what is the ruling of divorce in this situation?
- I was married on Feb 16,2003 and came back to Arab for job to-date I did not go to India due to my job and passport problem. Allah bless us baby boy on Dec 20,2003. In Feb 2004, I lost the job and my inlaws started blaming me that I am married in Saudia. I sent to my wife money several times till June 2004 but after that she refused to take money, the reason was wrong concept of my marriage. After that she left the town and settled in Delhi without my consent and started Diploma in Beauty Parlor course. She came back again to home town in her mother home in July 2005, then I sent her money but she again refused. In Dec 2005, she left to Pakistan without my consent and came back after several months. In July 2006 she called me very nicely I pardoned her and we started talking till Aug 26, 2006. On Sept 13, 2006, She left to Africa along with my three old son without informing me. Her African uncle promised me to send wife/ son to me. She talked nicely from Nov 7 to Dec 2 2006. And suddenly she filed a in Jamiat Ulema Africa for Khula. The main point the wife raised that I am not in touch with her for three years and neither send her money. (Is her maintenace claim valid if she is running here/there in different countries without informing me). They are denying any conversation between Nov 7,2006 to Dec 24,2006 by saying that the voice can be developed on computer in fraud way. The last money I sent her on Aug 6, 2005 because after that she refused to accept. She want to keep son with her. My question is that on this ground our nikah will remain valid or it will…