Paying back more than the loaned amount

Q: My dad took the money from my uncle and said I will give you the profit as I have to invest it in my business. The profit was fixed either the business goes in profit or loss. Unfortunately there was a loss and my dad could not give back the money as it was agreed. Now I am earning and paying back the money loaned to my father by my uncle. I want to ask do I need to pay back the profit to my uncle as well or I just have to give him back the actual amount took by my father? (e.g my father took 5 lacs and the profit was 1 lac) Do I need to give back 6 lacs or only 5 lacs? Please help me out.

A: If this was not an agreed partnership but just a loan, then to ask for profit from loan is pure interest. Hence make taubah and just return the capital loan only.