Thinking of death
Q: At night I do sex in my imaginations. I want to avoid it, help me.
A: Think of death and the qabar.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- after our death can we meet our beloved ones inshallah in jannat.after my fathers death i saw in my dreams that my dad is telling me …
- Did the Angel of death take permission from Prophet Sallallahu Alahi Wasalam to take his soul at the time of death.
- If the poius Muslim knows the time of death (by the angel of death). Can he himself take the Last Ghusal (Bath)before death so that he does not have to take the ghusal (bath) after death by the others. Is it right? ( as i have listened that the Hazrat Fatimah ZOhra(RA) take the ghusal herself before death). Please give me answer in english (Jaza Kallah)
- Thinking of death
- Asalamu ‘alaikum, I am sorry this is very complicated. I do not know whether this is a dream or something else, but something very weird happened to me this morning. After Salat Al Fajr, I went to bed and started thinking about death and motherhood (I am not married)- I then just said the sleeping du’a and kalimah and closed my eyes. I don’t know whether I was sleeping or not, but I had a “dream” where I remember having a flashback of being in the hospital with a baby, then there was a photocopier and all of the sudden I had to make 4 copies on A4, the copies came out on A3 and the copier was making a noise as if though it was damaged. When I tried to stop the copier, it was like I had gone into some kind of wajd, I couldn’t touch the photocopier and my body felt a little paralysed- it was like I was underwater, but I was not, I was in this dreamy life; soon I started descending, almost floating and this was the weird thing- I was going down, floating down. Then I remember thinking that it maybe revelation, but then thought it must be death, so I whispered half the kalimah and all of the sudden my eyes opened- I was in my bed in the position I was floating down in; I then tried moving and Al hamdu lillah I moved and found that I was on my right side perfectly fine. I looked at the time and found that it was only 20 minutes after I had come to sleep. I was scared because I did not know whether I was asleep or not, or whether I was awake because I did not feel sleepy and Allahu ‘alam. I have had the experience of sleep…
- Thinking of death all the time