My husband keeps dreaming of a local pious old man who enters his dreams and asks him to come see him! My husband has been but the man said nothing to him! This old man is known for doing dhum and has taught children Islam for many years.
Q: My husband keeps dreaming of a local pious old man who enters his dreams and asks him to come see him! My husband has been but the man said nothing to him! This old man is known for doing dhum and has taught children Islam for many years.
A: Your husband should associate more with the pious and benefit from their deeni discourses.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- When wife and husband want to take divorce then who has to take the responsibility of their children,wife or husband?wife says i want my children and husband says i want my children.if the children are given to wife as per her wish,is it necessary for the husband to pay maintenance to the wife to take care of the children.what does islam say?plaese kindly reply.
- Question1-When divorse takes place of husband and wife,If the Father does not 1-Ask for the children(boys and girls) or the 2-The Father asks for the children but he isn’t Deendar and has bad habbits ie having an affair, bad language,not caring for them etc and could influence the children,is the Mother allowed to keep the children,so that the bad habbits of the Father does not influence the children?Question2-If theres a separation between husband and wife through the court,the husband signs on the court papars willingly or unwillingly that he divorses his wife will talaq take place?
- Question1-When theres divorse between husband and wife,if the Father does not 1-Ask for the children boy and girls who are( baligh and not baligh) or 2-The Father asks for the children but he isn’t Deendar and has bad habbits ie having an affair, bad language etc and could influence the children,is the Mother allowed to keep the children,so that the bad habbits of the Father does not influence the children?Q2-If the husband is not happy in divorsing wife but on court papers he has to sign that his divoresd his wife will Talaaq take place? Q2-After husband gives talaq what rights does the wife has on the husbands wealth? Q3-If the girl is 9 years old but not baligh can the mother keep the daughter?and what age does the boy return to father? Q4-If the mother does not return the children to father then is it compulsory on father to pay the expenses of children to mother of children?
- I am a married woman and have three children. I am staying in India whereas my husband is working abroad. I am married since the last ten years. In theses ten years I have seen that my husband is very short tempered. He often gets fits of anger. He is a very loving husband but when he gets upset on anything whether it is my fault or not he shouts at me, insults me, uses bad words for me and my family and even beats me in front of my children, his parents, brothers and sister. It seems as if he has become mad. Many a times it happens that he doesn’t even talk to me for months. As a wife I never felt close to him. He is a very religious person but has no control over his anger. I feel very lonely and my life has become a hell. Please suggest me some dua or wazifa for my husband’s short tempered nature and to gain his love and respect.
- I have been married for four years Alhamdulillah and I have never been pregnant. My husband and I found out before eid ul adha that I was 5 weeks pregnant but I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. It was heart breaking for both of us. While I was pregnant I saw a dream in which I saw blood and I started crying. And exactly a few days after I suffered a miscarriage. I also dreamt that my husband and I and a little boy is performing tawaaf of the Kaabah and some woman asks me who this little boy is and I tell her that he’s my son. She says that you will have a daughter the following year. I often at night see some dark shapeless creature watching me at the side of my bed and it scares me. Before my miscarriage when I was 5 weeks pregnant I saw two dark shadows near my pillow side. Although miscarriage is a test from Allah but these black shadows scare me. Can you answer me are they shayateen trying to scare me or something else. Please answer what both my dreams mean? My mother and I have seen so many dreams of me having a baby but I have not had a successful pregnancy. I have gone into depression many times after loosing my baby. Please help.
- I am a house wife. I am mother of 3 children 2 daughters and 1 son. Our entire property is in me and my husband’s name. My husband is controlling the entire business. He is not a responsible father towards his children; he is ruining his business from last 7 years and not taking the responsibility of his children’s marriage. He is wasting his money on other people for his fame. All reconciliation from last 7 years has been failed. Without any other option I have taken a decision to let my son takeover the entire business and take the responsibility of my daughter. My question is, taking over the business under such circumstance for protecting the family is allowed for a son or not? Please clarify. Thank you.