Q: Is the dua ‘Ahad Nama’ authentic. When must it be read?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- Here in Pakistan, there is a clause in Nikkah-Nama stating that whether the husband has delegated the Power of divorce to the wife
- I have been married one year ago, and on Jan 18, 2012, my wife took khula, but now she is repenting and want to come back to me. In this regard I consulted Maulana here in Muscat who is from Deoband, he saw the khula nama and told me that I can take her back as the khula nama is not having any condition of returning money or anything else. He quoted the fatwa from Fatawa Shami 605/2, stating that this is talaq bayin, and in this case with new nikah and new mahr rejoining is possible. Kindly help to know the confirmed fatwa from you.
- As-salamualikum, I want to know detail about `Khula Nama’ and some more things about Khula nama 1) Who sholud sign the khula nama first husband or wife. 2) If the husband and wife both have signed the khula nama but the witness dont does the Talique took place. 3) If the husband and wife both have signed in front of more than one person any body they may be, eg father, mother, sister and brother in law of parents side of wife and the decided witness was the brother in law and another witness was absent and both the witness dint sign the khula nama do Talique took place.
- I have so many problem in life Last 20 Year we start many business but not success, go to saudi arabia for job but no success What can we do which prayer or dua we read, give me advice according to quran & hadith my bisiness name is start from name sach as ahad computer, ahad automobile, ahad construction etc somebody say ahad name is not use in business
- Could you please explain the difference between Ahad and Mutawatir Hadith? In particular, could you specify how many narrations make a Hadith Mutawatir? Also, are Ahad hadith taken into Aqidah or only Mutawatir?
- Respected Mufti Sahab. I have a question regarding NIKKAH NAMA, Actually i was married and had a nikkah nama and i applied for uk visa and mentioned my marital status as single as the details were not listed at government agencies. I just had nikkah nama, now i want to call my wife to uk. But if i mention that we were married earlier my visa will be cancelled for providing wrong details. I want to know if i can get another nikkah nama of present date. Is this ok if i get one. Is this according to sharah. please give me an advice.