Respect for the Ustaad
1. A student has strong talluq with an ustaadh which does not show during lessons. If out of class other students feel as if this talluq is a problem what should be done?
2. When an Ustaadh is talking about something that is on a more informal note, how should a student maintain utmost adab?
3. When a student realises that an Ustadh has made a mistake whilst teaching should he do anything?
1. We do not know the nature of the problem and we do not know exactly what it is about. Hence, it is difficult to speak about it. However, we are commanded to refrain from areas of doubt and suspicion.
2. The student should feel that this is the kindness of the ustaad that he is speaking to us very casually.
3. If he is confident that the ustaad will not mind then he should respectfully bring it to the notice of the ustaad.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.