Ending a letter with “regards”
Q: Is it kufr to end a letter with “regards”?
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- A father of the husband while separated from his wife wrote a divorce letter which the husband signed and gave it to a third party.Some time later the husband decided to destroy the letter. Later on the husband and wife reunited. The wife had no knowledge of the letter and was informed of the letter only after she was reunited with her husband. Many years have passed by. Where does this marriage stand according to Quraan and Sunnah?
- Assalaam mu alaykum. I had a dream today on that i was on a stall in the bazaar and some of my friends were opposite me and we were talking when the postman came to me and gave me some letters i open them, read them an put it on my left hand side then i noticed a letter which wasnt there when the postman gave me the leters on my right hand side with a company’s name on it, i used to work for this company i opened the envelope and took the letter out but before i could read what was written in the letter i woke up. pls tell me asap what it means as i a having a dispute with this company for the last 7 months and after this dream i am worried. jazakallah
- A person writes 3talaaqs to his wife in her presence and gives the letter to his wife. The wife claiming to be under the influence of Jinn has no recollection of the letter. Is the talaaq valid.
- Ending a letter with Salaam
- My wife is not adjustable in nature and we have regular fights. And till now I have not given mahr to my wife. When I was in Mumbai and my wife was living in her parents’ home in Assam, I received a letter with signatures of three witnesses. In that letter it was written, that “within three months time, if I do not went to meet her or take her out from her house, then I can keep the mahr amount that I have not given to her with me against khula. It will be assumed that she has asked for khula and I have given her.” I received the letter and called her in mobile. She accepted that she and her parents have sent this letter to me. I got angry and did not go to take her. Since three years I have not met my wife. Now I want to know that is this kind of khula letter having witnesses valid for khula? Is she still in my nikah or not? Can she marry other man?
- Assalam walai kum, I need to clear my view against talaaq or divorce. My mummy was pregnant and my dad has left my mummy at my maternal grandfathers home and after 2-3 days he sent a letter thru his freind and in that letter he had written that i am ending our marriage and hereby give you all the three talaaq’s. and he just signed it. IS IT Right can a person give talaaq thru a letter and his child is in the womb of his wife. Please clarify.