Marital Problem: There is no peace in our lives. All in my khandaan know my in laws are at fault but still i’m suffering.

Q: I’m married for 5 years and have no kids. My husband is a relative. My husband was having affair with his cousin before and after my marriage and he committed zina with her and taken photos of it. My in laws never supported me and started torturing me for dowry. I got separated in 2010 December because of his zina. Since then i’m living with my parents. In between my elders bought us back together many times in these 4 years but he did not change. his mother and his aunt control him. and his family is ruining my name in families. All the time they get away easily even though they are at mistake. In December 2013 my husband visited my house many times but only to lie and cheat me again. he told his mother and aunt don’t want me to come so he did not take me with him. I called them for counselling many times they did not come. My case is in court now. My dad paid for my wedding by taking loan. My in laws made my dad pay for reception and also took lot of money prior marriage. I was working during separation as my husband never supported financially. But from two years i’m not working. But my husband has hired a lady lawyer and is not willing to give back our money spent in wedding nor paying maintenance. Even in court i’m failing. What ever i do i always fail in life. I want my in laws to do out of court settlement and return our money as my father is under heavy debt. His family is very heartless. I’m 30 years now. I want talaq from him so that they give me back our money and gifts given to me by my parents in wedding. I’m really worried every single second of losing this case as my in laws are criminal mind and very cunning specially my husband. They are trying to prove that i deserted him and i have ruined his life and tortured him. his lawyer is arguing in court not to give maintenance to me. Please give me a wazifa so that my husband divorces me and pay me maintenance in out of court settlement and this court case gets closed. I come from poor family. I’m the only daughter of my parents. There is no peace in our lives. All in my khandaan know my in laws are at fault but still i’m suffering.


A: Recite the following dua after your five daily Salaah رَبِّ إنِّيْ مَغْلُوْبٌ فَانْتَصِرْ

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)