Being intimate with one’s sister

Q: I have a question that the problem is I had done some sexual relations with my sister. I want to know what should I do to get forgiven?


A: You both should sincerely repent to Allah Ta’ala and make a firm resolve that you will never repeat this again in the future. 

And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)