Being intimate with one’s sister
Q: I have a question that the problem is I had done some sexual relations with my sister. I want to know what should I do to get forgiven?
A: You both should sincerely repent to Allah Ta’ala and make a firm resolve that you will never repeat this again in the future.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- My sister is 55 years old and her parents are not alive, she has her own property and income. She is of unsound mind. She has three elder brothers and two elder sisters. One brother and one sister are her neighbors and the brother provides her food for which he takes monthly money. Her bank account and post office account is looked after by her sister. Who can be her WILAYAH, the sister or the brother?
- ASA After my mothers expiry my father married again.After sometime he planned to build a house at Karachi,while he was posted at Lahore. To facilitate house building loan the plot was transferred to her name. Later my father built two more floors & directed me to come & live with him,declaring that the 1st floor was for me. Then I moved up-country as per job requirement & the 1st floor was rented out,while family of my foster mother’s sister moved in & occupied the 2nd flooor. My father expired recently & it seems my foster mother intends to deprive me from my father’s property & eventually hand over its custody to sons/daughters of her sister residing on the 2nd floor. This is so because my foster mother is issue-less. Nothing was contributed by my foster mother towards construction of the house,she was & is merely a custodian. Legally I cannot proceed against her as per the law of the land, or is there any access to justice through SHARIAT-E-Islami? Plz. intimate earliest as to what I should do?
- My younger sister (cousin) dreamed that both she and her elder sister were just carrying baby. However, she has got married for 1.5 years and no child, and her sister has already got 2 children. The dream time was before Fajr azan. I will be very pleased if you please make me know the interpretation.
- My elder sister is a madrasa teacher and her husband is an Imam. My sister’s in-laws are in U.P. Before a year my sister with her family shifted to Karnataka. Here her kids are in a good pious environment; her elder son is doing Hifz. My sister’s in-laws are forcing them to shift to U.P. itself. My sister does not like to go there, because there the environment in her in-laws house is not good, there the kids smoke, play cards etc which my sister does not like. Her husband mind is changed, he wanted to go there. My sister is much worried, because it will affect her kids. Please suggest a dua to change her husband mind and her in-laws mind.
- Q: My husband is hardly intimate with me. Few months into the marriage I caught him looking at pictures of other women online and I questioned him about it and he advised he would stop, then 2 months later he was still doing it and I questioned him again and he advised he would stop. During this time we still were not being intimate, he just won’t touch me. When I question him he says “why I’m I interested in this subject?” and I respond advising “it’s my right as your wife”. He does not mind just getting wet with his clothes on and coming on top of me, I don’t like this at all. It’s not fair on me. I have confronted him about it but he does not seem to understand. I have caught him again just himself getting himself wet, but this time he says he does it when I’m not there and when he’s thinking about me. I don’t believe him. Today I have realised that he does it in a way where he thinks I don’t know what he’s been up to and he is still carrying on his ways. I don’t know what to do now. I live with my in laws at home. I have confronted him a few times, We have been married for nearly 2 years. We have no children. It was NOT an arranged marriage. My husband does care for me and looks after me. But I feel run down, upset and he does not think there’s any actual problem with him not being intimate with me. I make dua on his behalf to stop. I just don’t know what to do, I can’t tell anyone as it’s a matter not to discuss. Please help me.
- I would like to ask a question pertaining to talaq. My husband gave me three talaqs two years ago and we have not resided together since that time. He would now like to reconcile but the only option is for me to make nikah with another man and be intimate. What I would like to know is that if I do agree to do this, I would knowingly be entering into a nikah with another person just for the purpose of him giving me a talaq after we have been intimate for that night. Is this acceptable according to Islam? Because a part of me feels that Allah knows everything and that He will know that my intention for making the nikah is only to reconcile with my first husband. Is it acceptable according to the Shariah for me to reconcile with my first husband?