I have read a lot of wazeefas for job and marriage from the last 6 years but still I have got nothing. Please help me.
Q: I have read a lot of wazeefas for job and marriage from the last 6 years but still I have got nothing. Please help me.
A: Recite after your five daily Salaah the following dua. May Allah Ta’ala make it easy for you.
رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيْر
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Checked & Approved:
Read these QA to learn more..
- Q: I was married with a husband who had converted to Islam 7 years ago but our marriage lasted for 2 years and we separated due to misunderstandings even though not officially divorced because he doesn’t want to. During our marriage he didn’t want to pray or fast sometimes even saying he will pray when he is with my family. My question is: Was my marriage valid? Should I ask for a divorce and sit for iddat even if we separated 5 years ago?
- I got married 6 years back. This marriage was organized by my parents against my wishes Before marriage the engagement took time of 7 years and I completely shown to my parents that I hate this relationship because they were forcing me to get marry this girl and she was not
- Assalamualikum, Janab, This has reference to question No. Question ID#:19707 and on being asked to narrate in detail about how the marriage was held I am writing this e-mail. I, Khondakar Abul Basar, aged 34 years, had a registry marriage on 18th September, 2005 on Sunday at 2.30 P.M. in a Registry Marriage Office at Memari, West Bengal. In that marriage, I was alone present as bridegroom and I had no one to be witness of mine in marriage. The girl had her father, mother, maternal uncle and an old relative with her. We all sat in a single room with the Marriage Registrar and a Maulana Sahib who read marriage khodba. After reading marriage khodba the Maulana Sahib simply asked me two times and the marriage registrar one time about the Izaz Kabul and then the Maulana Sahib asked the girl three times about Izaz and Kabul directly which we both responded affirmatively and accepted. But, he never asked about any witness. When I asked I had no witness from my side, he said not required. But, he never asked anyone to be witness and give witness. When asked he said as the boy and the girl with her relatives sat in a single room, there is no need of any witness. The marriage was solemnized at the Mehr of Rs.10,000/- which I paid latter. As, there was no role of witness which is required in a marriage according to Islamic View, is this marriage legal in Islamic view? Before, Izaz ?Kabul we both signed in the marriage register and the three relatives of the girl signed as witnesses. Now, my question is whether the marriage was right according to Islamic view? As I was alone…
- Q: I am searching for a good job from the last 6 years but never got a good on. I have recited a lot of wazeefas for a job but did not get a good job. Please tell me a wazeefa for getting a good job soon because I need the job.
- I am 34 years old sunni Muslim boy and I want to marry a 31 years old Muslim sunni girl she also wants the same. I approached her family through proper way but they refused it more than three times. They say that they belong to higher caste. They beat her daughter since 4 years to forget that boy. Now our age is crossing. We both decided to do nikah without parents and also to do court marriage. Is our marriage valid or is there any other way? We both do not want to leave each other. Please suggest us according to Islamic Shariah.
- Assalam Waleikum. 3 years have passed since my marriage. I had been continuing my studies and like to continue for another two years, during which I don’t want to conceive. But in the past 3 yrs I had undesirable conception 2/3 times, which I aborted taking medicine because that time my husband had no income to sustain. Is becoming pregnant after 2 yrs from now i.e. 5 yrs from marriage is desirable? Will it have any negative impact on pregnancy?