I would like to have a wazifa so that my parents agree to marry me to the person I like.
Q: I would like to have a wazifa so that my parents agree to marry me to the person I like.
A: The greater wazeefah is that you listen to your parents.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- I like a girl and want to marry her but my father doesn’t want … Once my elder sister and her husband went to her home for rishta and they agreed but when the girl’s father told to us that our father must also come for rishta with relatives, my father did not agree to go to her home. Please give me a wazifa so that my father will agree.
- If a man marries (nikah) a women without the knowledge of their parents and after some years parents also agree to marry their son to the same. is it permissible even if they had sexual intercourse before the second nikah?
- Is there is a place or mosque where i and my partner performed nikah we both are alone and no one is with us her parents are not alive and my parents are not agree to marry this girl pls help us or give address to us for same.
- I would like to please ask you a question and would appreciate it if you could help me. I am a woman of 18years of age and I would like to marry a guy from college who is also 18 years of age. We both wish to get married. we have told out parents about each other, my family is accepting the relationship and so are his parents. We want to have a nikah done but our parents say its to early the would want us married at 24.i truly understand our parents as we know that marriage is a huge step in life and hold many responsibilities. i truly want to fulfill my wife duties for this guy and he wants to fulfill his duties as my husband. we want to do right by OUR ALMIGHTY ALLAH S.W.T and by us. The guy and I wish to have a nikah done without my father who will be the wali. my father has not ever rejected this guy he happily accepts his so does my mother. also his mother and father accepts me ALHAMDULILAL. The guy and I do not wish to do sin more and wish to have a nikah done to make our relationship halal. but his parents do not understand this. my parents would agree to nikah if only his parents agree. so therefore my and the guy wish to have a nikah done without parents knowledge just so we can be halal. Later on we wish to get married officialy with our parents consent. please tell me is this nikah valid? as we have no choice both our parents will not agree to nikah until we reach 24 and we do not wish to sin further. They are accepting us without nikah but we want a nikah to be halal Thank you, Adeeba Khan
- Sir assalamalekum (Shuru krata hoon allah ke naam se Jo rehmano raheem hai) i want to marry a girl but our parents are not agree because of cast system and one other problem of girls side is that he her father not an earning one in home he depend on their son and all son depend on their wife family matter her sister in laws not agree to marry with me but we both are earning we are both in delhi now and we want to do the Nikah but here Qazi told us first bring the father and mother of girl here then we do the same thing we do not want to go to court because we want to do the nikah first then we registered our marriage in court so suggest me where we complete our nikah and how it is possible . we are not going to any sin so why all qazi ask first all these things please help me
- Assalam o alaikim Imam sahab my name is sara , i m a student of business , i want to ask a question about my marriage , i like a person his name is hasan he liked me too , but due to forcement of his parents my married his cousin and now he still wants to marry me , i also want to marry him but my parents are not agree , please tell me what should i do , i refferd many of the maulana’s for istakhara but some says that u can marry some say u cant i m realy disperete to hear your opinion about all this ….. please please help me out