Marrying one’s step-mother’s brother
Q: Is it permissible for a girl to marry her step mother’s brother? If it isn’t permissible then what is the reason?
A: Yes, it is permissible.
And Allah Ta’ala (الله تعالى) knows best.
Read these QA to learn more..
- She has one brother (Share the same father & mother) and 5 step brothers (only 2 living) & 5 step sisters (all living) ..how will the estate be distributed
- Assalamu alaiqum.My father expired in 1994 ,my grand parents already expired at time of his death.my father married my mother after first wife expired. we are three brother and three sister form my mother and one step brother and one step sister from first mother. in property is 4.5 beegha land and one old house. mere sautele bhai ne ek beegha zameen aur aadha makaan le liya , woh aadha makaan maine unse khareed liya.ab 3.5 beegha zameen aur yeh makaan hai. meri maan abhi zinda hain. aur step sister bhi saath rahti hai. is property ka batwara kaise hoga. jazakallahu khair.
- As salam dear mufti saab i have a question regarding the inheritance of my parents property our father has married again after the death of our mother(our mother expired in the yr 2003) we are 2 childrens,,,,, our step mother was also a widow having 2 childerns from her ex husband,, we got our father married in 2004 all the left out are in our mothers name i.e first wife,,, whcih was purchased when she was alive and has been earned and gifted by my father please clarify what are the rights of my step mother on my fathers property which was gifted to my mother when she was alive 2- does my co-brother&sister have any rights on inheritance of our fathers property taking consideration they were not born to our father 3- what are the right of my step mother on fathers property which is in our mothers name 4-what are the duties from our side due to our step mother 5-for my co-brother who is living with us what shall we mention the name of father in govt formalities i.e ration card , passport ,,, my step mother wants my fathers name on it but local hazrath said his actual fathers name should be mentioned kindly answer allah hafiz totally we are only 2 childrens born to our father ,,,,, after my dad marriage to a lady alredy having 2 children from her ex husband we are totally 4 now no childrens from this marriage
- in all of my documents (e.g passport, birth certificate, educational documents), my step father’s name is used as my real father’s name. Do I need to change these documents….and One more thing is that I have a half-brother (we have same mother) who doesn’t know that my mother re-married. Should I tell my half-brother that I am not his real brother.
- Want to know that what are rights of stepmother and stepdaughter in inheritance if stepmother and 1 stepdaughter present, mean total from my first mother(who is died already) we r 2 sister and 1 brother and from my step mother 1 step daughter, so plz explain how inheritance will be distributed among all according to islamic shariah.
- I had a question related to inheritance. My step-father passed away a month ago leaving behind my mother, his real daughter, his brother who is deceased and was from the same mother but different father, and another brother, again who is deceased from same mother but different father. I and my brother are his step children; my mother married my father and that is the daughter they have. As far as we are aware there are no other family connected with my father. Please advise on how his inheritance will be calculated.